If we want to take NFD and Western Somalia back, we only have a limited time to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Nuclear weaponry means it's virtually impossible to win a war without getting nuked.

Of course, we're not in position to take back what belongs to us but we must acknowledge that we only have a limited to do it before the land is lost to our enemies forever.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
whos getting nukes? Somalia could get kenya by ceding the oil dispute sea for nfd probally

whos getting nukes? Somalia could get kenya by ceding the oil dispute sea for nfd probally
Etp can convince the world powers that Africa must have nuclear powers in order to safe guard African interests. Etp leads Africa diplomatically as the seat of the AU. They are in the works of being a permanent security council membership with full veto power in order to safe guard African interests.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Etp can convince the world powers that Africa must have nuclear powers in order to safe guard African interests. Etp leads Africa diplomatically as the seat of the AU. They are in the works of being a permanent security council membership with full veto power in order to safe guard African interests.

man said permanet gerr outer here man shid :umad:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
You'd be surprised how content those people are in being part of Kenya and Ethiopia. Especially in Ethiopia, they are thoroughly brainwashed and have enthusiastic 'liyu police', willing to execute 'dissidents' against the great Ethiopian state. In NFD, the situation is even more dire. Have you met 'sujus'?(that's what we call them anyway).

So, the first ingredient is that the constituents want to go along, and it appears that they don't, which is sad. The only scenario that's open is if Somalia is so developed that it becomes the envy of east Africa. Who wants to stay with shithole Kenya and Ethiopia, especially if the country you want to go is willing to take you in.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Nuclear weaponry means it's virtually impossible to win a war without getting nuked.

Of course, we're not in position to take back what belongs to us but we must acknowledge that we only have a limited to do it before the land is lost to our enemies forever.
Those people in NFD and ogaden are not eager to join Somalia, though. I think we need to develop Somalia to give them a reason.

Apollo

VIP
Africans & Nuclear weapons... no way. They are too trigger happy.

s would be nuking their own for the slightest clan insult.

Those people in NFD and ogaden are not eager to join Somalia, though. I think we need to develop Somalia to give them a reason.
True but nothing annoys white people more than a black persons who feel oppressed. We will nag them till they allow it. I mean till we "build" it. Africa is the second largest continent for size and population. We have "interests" two...

Last edited:
Africans & Nuclear weapons... no way. They are too trigger happy.

s would be nuking their own for the slightest clan insult.

No way any major power will let Africans have nuclear power. And that is assuming the braindead Africans can actually have the expertise and technological infrastructure for such a feat.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The way Cagdheers behaves is very ugly so iam glad Itoobiya made them their pets.

I dont mind if Itoobiya officialy annex Somaliland too.
Isaaqs and Cagdheers are submissive by nature:mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
The way Cagdheers behaves is very ugly so iam glad Itoobiya made them their pets.

Hawiye colonised by Italians then amisom now kkk and turkey is waiting once amisom have their fun and get bored :chrisfreshhah:

Hawiye looks for masters like Douglas used to look for jebarti Punani :pachah1:

Ogaden and hawiye = easiest people to colonise :mjlol:

Today an African man whose ancestors used to work in plantations is ordering your politicians about and enjoying your sights and women. I would stfu if I was you, yaa ibn guumeys.:mjlol::hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts