If this Xaliimo is the prototype of beauty then I must be a heartthrobe/very handsome/irresistible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Ilahay baa saa ka dhigay. Whether or not you find her beautiful doesn’t matter.

She just has a peculiar sense of style.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bal ka soo carar dalkaas, I visited London for a month couple of years back and I am not coming back again.

Lacnatullahi caleyk :nahgirl:
This place sucks ass:kanyehmm:

Its borderline third world living standards:snoop:

I'll move to MJ central Minneapolis soon :mjhaps:

This place sucks ass:kanyehmm:

Its borderline third world living standards:snoop:

I'll move to MJ central Minneapolis soon :mjhaps:

Literally everyones dream is to get to the US, have you seen how much the Tech/Engineering companies pay there ?

Bruh I can work for like 10 years and buy a mansion in Somalia and retire there if I wanted. Canada has treated me well but I'm out of here first chance I get :trumpsmirk:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Literally everyones dream is to get to the US, have you seen how much the Tech/Engineering companies pay there ?

Bruh I can work for like 10 years and buy a mansion in Somalia and retire there if I wanted. Canada has treated me well but I'm out of here first chance I get :trumpsmirk:
Proficiency in programming will be the most in demand marketable skill in the near future, you'll make shit load of lacaag. Network engineers are not far behind :mjswag:

US is the place to be, from the job opportunities, to the living standards and the size of the roads/houses. Everything is next level

she's not ugly at all, she's just fat.
it's a female thing to lie to each other sxb, a dameer looking girl will be told mashallah nayaa ur pretty.

Proficiency in programming will be the most in demand marketable skill in the near future, you'll make shit load of lacaag. Network engineers are not far behind :mjswag:

US is the place to be, from the job opportunities, to the living standards and the size of the roads/houses. Everything is next level
The smart thing to do is become an engineer and learn couple programming language like Java and C++.

I already know HTML and CSS and javascript meaning I can build sites. Speaking of @Kaleel how come I ain't made mod yet son? I mean I don't think anyone is more qualified than I am waryaa u dameer.:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending