If this kid is from Mogadishu Community, i will leave sspot

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't have favorite, I like drinking whiskey and beer. What about you?
My French baguette, I’m horrified upon reading this.

I thought you were wadaad. A French speaking wadaad who likes being mistaken with Arab even though he looks like Kevin Hart. :it0tdo8:

I wasn’t ready for this.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
My French baguette, I’m horrified upon reading this.

I thought you were wadaad. A French speaking wadaad who likes being mistaken with Arab even though he looks like Kevin Hart. :it0tdo8:

I wasn’t ready for this.
Ukhti we are all human no one is perfect. I like the occasional drink at parties, events etc. But my Imaan is solid I believe in my Creator 200% and never doubt it. May Allah swt guide us al amiin. Shukran for your great words :it0tdo8: btw it was Jamie Foxx :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Ukhti we are all human no one is perfect. I like the occasional drink at parties, events etc. But my Imaan is solid I believe in my Creator 200% and never doubt it. May Allah swt guide us al amiin. Shukran for your great words :it0tdo8: btw it was Jamie Foxx :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Fucken infidel you walk around with muslims during the day and drink with the disbelievers during the night. How you've convinced yourself you're muslim is beyond me, when you take the bottle and pour the alcohol you're 100% in control and that is why the pits of jahannam have already sanctioned a place in your name. Dont be angry at me for saying this, you need a eye opener.

Fucken infidel you walk around with muslims during the day and drink with the disbelievers during the night. How you've convinced yourself you're muslim is beyond me, when you take the bottle and pour the alcohol you're 100% in control and that is why the pits of jahannam have already sanctioned a place in your name. Dont be angry at me for saying this, you need a eye opener.
I bet you watch so stfu..

Trending

Latest posts