If this is true I have to give Farmaajo credit

I'm not necessarily a fan of Farmaajo but this ingiriis kid has lost the plot as of late. The picture below has a lot to do with his recent clannist tirades against the president, just 1 year ago he was praising the man, a complete 360 of opinion. Look at Farmaajo's visible disinterest during this discussion with the self anointed aqoonyahan.

DLKbgbvWsAUX3sc.jpg

I watched a video of him in a panel at the Heritage institute, even then his arrogance was in full display. The moderator asked him a question regarding Egypt's significance in the horn in light of Ethiopia's reapproachment with Eritrea and noted beforehand that he would only be allocated a couple of minutes. He went off on tangents about Axmed Gurey's struggle against the abyssinians and Turkish involvement in Mogadishu. This guy is supposedly a PhD candidate lol.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm not necessarily a fan of Farmaajo but this ingiriis kid has lost the plot as of late. The picture below has a lot to do with his recent clannist tirades against the president, just 1 year ago he was praising the man, a complete 360 of opinion. Look at Farmaajo's visible disinterest during this discussion with the self anointed aqoonyahan.

View attachment 75620

I watched a video of him in a panel at the Heritage institute, even then his arrogance was in full display. The moderator asked him a question regarding Egypt's significance in the horn in light of Ethiopia's reapproachment with Eritrea and noted beforehand that he would only be allocated a couple of minutes. He went off on tangents about Axmed Gurey's struggle against the abyssinians and Turkish involvement in Mogadishu. This guy is supposedly a PhD candidate lol.
Ingriis is a well known tribalist from Mudug so nobody really took him seriously until Twitter. Search for his opinion pieces in the 2000s it was clan oriented.

View attachment 75620

Failmaajo wasn’t disinterested he was just confused by the big words Ingiriis used. After all Failmaajo can barely read

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Guulwade hails from beesha Reerow Xasan, he was the last Police Commander in 1991 and he didn't flee to Dadaab/Utanga ike the rest of the Darod, he lived in Egypt. Of the 6 members, 1 is Dir, 1 HG, 1 Abgaal, 1 Reer Aw Xasan, 1 Isaaq, 1 Dhulbahante.

Trending

Latest posts