If this forum wasn't troll infested we could post pictures of our faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
He is darkskin and is very fascinated by AA culture. They call him mojay in the streets. He has a gold tooth and dress like he is a rap video from the 90s. His dad is a sheikh and sister is a bit of ×××

What part of the city does he live in? Also how old is he? The only thing you said that made him stand out was the gold tooth detail.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Cool. If you were 18 Tim hortons on 161 baan ku geeyn laha. Fkd session

This is what I was talking about :noneck: I go to that place every other morning. Imagine if I posted a pic of myself--- @Suldaanka tapping me on the shoulder while I'm in line "aren't you that kid from Sspot? I'm Suldaanka, remember me?" :whew:

This is what I was talking about :noneck: I go to that place every other morning. Imagine if I posted a pic of myself--- @Suldaanka tapping me on the shoulder while I'm in line "aren't you that kid from Sspot? I'm Suldaanka, remember me?" :whew:
Why are u drinking coffee at that location. You seem suspect.
War nin weyn ba tahay. iis caaday

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
He is a drug dealer. But i was there last year its a nice area. Surprised you guys say its bad

Well that explains it. But, wait, why would you think I know a drug dealer? :birdman:Also, you just snitched on your cousin. My uncle is a police officer and I'll be happy to pass along this information :gaasdrink:

Well that explains it. But, wait, why would you think I know a drug dealer? :birdman:Also, you just snitched on your cousin. My uncle is a police officer and I'll be happy to pass along this information :gaasdrink:
My cousin killed 2 people in ohio and 5 in Somalia. He is gone and lately he has been hearing voices

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
1gFn0y6.jpg
giphy.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You guys better not live out hsre in cold ass Ottawa. I would be extremely easy to spot in a Musjids.:reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending