If there was a draft for a somalia vs ethiopia war, would you join?

If there was a draft for a somalia vs ethiopia war, would you join?

• Total voters
I’m the only son and have to help support my parents and siblings. I’m not yet married though, so if my fam were past certain expenses I’d like to think I would go? At least to be a military doctor of some sorts

I’m the only son and have to help support my parents and siblings. I’m not yet married though, so if my fam were past certain expenses I’d like to think I would go? At least to be a military doctor of some sorts
Imo joining mikitry is not about carying gun its more than that lets say u are hacker u can hack ethiopia imonorbilu scientist develop chemicals kkkk war is not only batle

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Look at these clowns, none of you can even begin to comprehend the gravity of war. People who celebrate and encourage war have never been soldiers and have always been the biggest idiots. Imagine calling for war, calling for killing, has Ethiopias military invaded??? Nope, so don't even discuss war, most if not all of you haven't even seen a bloody dead body rotting in front of you, least of all a fellow Somali or even worst a relative or child. You fight in war once attacked, or in jihad, and most of y'all nigers can't even wake up for fajr let alone initiate a bleeding holy war. You aren't the f*in mad mullah kids!!

Look at these clowns, none of you can even begin to comprehend the gravity of war. People who celebrate and encourage war have never been soldiers and have always been the biggest idiots. Imagine calling for war, calling for killing, has Ethiopias military invaded??? Nope, so don't even discuss war, most if not all of you haven't even seen a bloody dead body rotting in front of you, least of all a fellow Somali or even worst a relative or child. You fight in war once attacked, or in jihad, and most of y'all nigers can't even wake up for fajr let alone initiate a bleeding holy war. You aren't the f*in mad mullah kids!!
I'd never want war in a million years, but are you willing to be bent over by your backside, because that's where the situation is going
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Tbh it depends if we're invading Ethiopia or they are invading us. If it were the latter yes due to the fact it would be self defense.

But I would never engage in a war where Somalia is on the offensive tbh.

Trending

Latest posts