If the West announce mandatory military conscription, would you join or dodge?

You will find many immigrants who have taken on a new patriotic spirit in their host diaspora nations. Some, in this case, are likely to willingly step up when push comes to shove with the matter of joining a war effort if they believe in the military propaganda shrouded in ideological values that in reality is about fighting for strategic hold and recourses.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Military training, I'm down for it.
But fighting a war for them, I'm gone. I'm not sacrificing my body for a nation that don't give a f about people like me. Forget about me, have people seen how these vets are being discarded after they been finished?

As the world becomes more inter connected, there is a less chance starting a war. People used to start a war to gain more land, now days you dont need a land, you need brain power. War is a quick way to wipe wealth, human capital, infrastructure. United states started a war in Vietnam later on they pulled out. They start a war when the benefits > cost. With the rise of knoweldege more and more people are find out that America lied about many aspect of history, iraq war, cia governemt intervention. Good luck telling people to fight were they beilve in personal freedom. You cant have liberalism gay, transgender etc. were they cry about everything try to make them fight. Probably most of them will surrender. the conservatives will fight but they are going to die which lead to less strong brave man for next generation.

If they forcefully conscript me I would look for the most opportune moment to desert the army ranks.

giphy.gif

Wlhi I was so pissed when the Selective Service sent me a lwtter, those bastards don't say anything in it besides your address and name when you turn 18. Shit reads like a threat "We know where you live"

OffTheDome

Proud American
Wlhi I was so pissed when the Selective Service sent me a lwtter, those bastards don't say anything in it besides your address and name when you turn 18. Shit reads like a threat "We know where you live"
yeah they shove it down your throat when you're 16-17 so when you turn 18, your information will automatically be added into the system.
:snoop:

yeah they shove it down your throat when you're 16-17 so when you turn 18, your information will automatically be added into the system.
:snoop:
You're exactly right, I don't ever remember signing up. but the law is if you get a license/permit, you're registered automatically 💀💀💀

Trending