If the rice experiment is real that would explain A LOT

rice-photos-002.jpg

:damsel: just imagine what all the nacalads, washaynsi and qurmoon can do to the body

I don't know if those are the right adjectives to describe whatever she was talking about.:williamswtf:

I never said I didn't hear her. Was just confused:westbrookswag:

Wait what?:westbrookwtf:
dalmoor, I'm not sure about this rice stuff myself lol, but it did get me thinking; how oh so common is it in our language to curse out kids with the horrible words above^, and what kind of impact does it have on their health in the long run?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
dalmoor, I'm not sure about this rice stuff myself lol, but it did get me thinking; how oh so common is it in our language to curse out kids with the horrible words above^, and what kind of impact does it have on their health in the long run?
According to what I got searching it

"The goal of the experiment is to show that a person's attitude towards anything, even rice, affects what happens to it"

Idk about that

They're probably used to those horrible words.:ayaanswag: If not, it may probably affect their mental health or instill fear in them whenever they hear such horrible words being yelled at them or others...like having flashbacks
..but again we're Somalis so :samwelcome:

According to what I got searching it

"The goal of the experiment is to show that a person's attitude towards anything, even rice, affects what happens to it"

Idk about that

They're probably used to those horrible words.:ayaanswag: If not, it may probably affect their mental health or instill fear in them whenever they hear such horrible words being yelled at them or others...like having flashbacks
..but again we're Somalis so :samwelcome:
what is that last line supposed to mean? do you think we're a standard for the mentally healthy :bell:

If you believe this , like my boy frank ocean said i got a beach house in idaho to sell to you for a good price

Let us lock you in a small room while subjecting you to 24hour abuse for one month. Then lets lock you in another room and subject you to heavenly pampering for another month.

Guess which one is you after the abuse and then the pampering month....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Let us lock you in a small room while subjecting you to 24hour abuse for one month. Then lets lock you in another room and subject you to heavenly pampering for another month.

Guess which one is you after the abuse and then the pampering month....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hey Hey Hey let's hold on here! I was clearly intoxicated when I posted that message. Would you really abuse someone for succumbing to the devils water? For a whole month at that?

VixR

Veritas
This isn’t real, guys. It’s BS. There isn’t life in harvested grains of rice.

But yes, to a living, breathing person, negative words are negatively impactful, on all of us, but particularly on children. Especially within the first 10 years of life when they’re building networks in their brains, and developing a personality, which is based on parental feedback.

Trending

Latest posts