If the doctor told you that you have 10 minutes to live, what would you listen to?

Mia khalifa
Why? You would spend hellfire for a Persian who sold her body? You could pray and end in sujood putting your jannah levels much higher.

The way you die will have a big affect on the day of judgment imagine dying while praying?

Now imagine dying while doing sinful acts audhubillah may Allah grant us protection.

Why not do the shahada since your agnostic?
Of course and that i would probs be scared outta my mind aswell. I remember last time i was religious there was a lunar moon or something in somalia. And when a person told me the world was ending and many people went outside chanting allahu akbar and i prayed and prayed and prayed. I believe in god and everything just not religions yfm

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Of course and that i would probs be scared outta my mind aswell. I remember last time i was religious there was a lunar moon or something in somalia. And when a person told me the world was ending and many people went outside chanting allahu akbar and i prayed and prayed and prayed. I believe in god and everything just not religions yfm
what

What are your thoughts on the signs of judgement coming true? Like the tall buildings in dubai? Too accurate don’t you think?

Trending