If Tattoos were Halal..

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What tattoo would you get and where would you have it on (@ladies ofcourse)?

This looks wavy af
il_794xN.1286016903_9xwt.jpg

VixR

Veritas
If you get one, don’t get it visibly like the picture. Make sure it’s something you can keep to yourself. That guy has the luxury of being judged as an individual, you don't.

Mckenzie

VIP
@Mckenzie you're on of the few that seems to not give off the basement dwelling nerd vibes on here. Don’t get a tattoo walaal, you’ll regret it in the future :it0tdo8:

T361tqp.jpg

If you get one, don’t get it visibly like the picture. Make sure it’s something you can keep to yourself. That guy has the luxury of being judged as an individual, you don't.

That's on 1 arm which can stay covered, not visible at all. What's visible is this brehs tattoo

michael-carter.jpg

Apollo

VIP
A few years ago it used to be associated with the lower class and criminals, but nowadays it seems to be trendy.

How times change. :jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I believe u cannot pray Salat if u have tattoo in your body. Besides it is associated with dirtiness. I like crisp, cusp, clean look. I dont even like coloring my nails.

Mckenzie

VIP
I believe u cannot pray Salat if u have tattoo in your body. Besides it is associated with dirtiness. I like crisp, cusp, clean look. I dont even like coloring my nails.

Not sure what i hate more, girls who smoke or girls with tattoos. Only thing worse is a female smoker with a tattoo.

Gambar

VIP
Some people think henna designs are tattoos. I always get them for Eid, weddings, etc. and people actually believe they are tattoos why on earth would I have tattoos all over my feet and hands?

Trending