If someone spoke out about Somali children wearing hijab back home what would happen to them?

It's sad that back home, little prepubescent girls are in hijab. In the Qur'an, it says that females must wear hijab when they start puberty. Before the civil war, little girls didn't wear hijab.
Im in somalia rn and if a lil girl walks shirtless. No one would give a f***.

It's sad that back home, little prepubescent girls are in hijab. In the Qur'an, it says that females must wear hijab when they start puberty. Before the civil war, little girls didn't wear hijab.

Parent are teaching their to wear hijab it at young age I don't see anything wrong with it unless it is force on them then it is wrong

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Everybody educate their kids according to their beliefs and view... so I don’t see the problem here.
It’s true that Islam isn’t obligated young girl to wear hijab but they aren’t prohibiting either.

This is a discussion better suited for women. I don’t see why guys are putting their two cents in when this doesn’t affect them. Anyways, this is a touchy subject matter that should be discussed with care imo.