If Someone is Not wearing Hijab why bash them for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yesterday i saw an Old Guy basically telling a girl

No hijab= hell

To me instead of damning women to hell, they should preach their view with decency and civility

It is not for them to decide if an apparently uncovered woman will go to hell

They shouldn't act Allah

And another thing Ive noticed is that the hijaabis tend to scare away the non-hijaabis with all the "islam talk"

Im not trying to discourage you, but this is the truth

Matters of faith are delicate and they should be addressed with sensitivity

All in all condemning non hijabis to hell is not promoting islamic values, this sort of childish condescending judgemental rhetoric drives people away from islam

so congratulations

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I agree. Don't act like Allah. Let people be and let people live as the please. God is the only one that will judge.

I've seen practising Muslim girls without hijabs and non practising Muslim girls with hijabs. The latter wear a hijab due to a everyday bad hair day.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I've seen practising Muslim girls without hijabs and non practising Muslim girls with hijabs. The latter wear a hijab due to a everyday bad hair day.

Some women wear it because they want to. It's their right just like its my right to choose not to wear it

The problem is the girls that are wearing out of fear.

Man, you need a testosterone shot or somethig. It's shocking to me how a man with balls can only write feminine calaacal his entire time being here. Were you raised by a single mother? :what:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Story of my life everyday. Old folks telling me to "is astuur". But I'm not naked. I'm not showing my chest, legs or midriff. It's always the recent arrivees that do this. I've learned to block them out. Allah swt knows my heart is clean, I pray 5 times a day. It's funny how folks who would kill in the name of qabiil, rape women and even smoke but they turn around and act holier than thou.

Live and let live. :kobeok:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
A women without Hijaab is a woman without Hayaa'(Modesty).A muslim girl without hijab in my mind is an automatic hoe.Says so in the Deen aswell.May God guide these hoes!! Oh Lord make them turn away from hoe paths,their hoe friends and their hoe clothes if not Lord,strike them down with thunder for mocking your religon! Amen Ya rab! Allahuma salli 3ala mu7amaad :deargod::rejoice::kanyeshrug:

Story of my life everyday. Old folks telling me to "is astuur". But I'm not naked. I'm not showing my chest, legs or midriff. It's always the recent arrivees that do this. I've learned to block them out. Allah swt knows my heart is clean, I pray 5 times a day. It's funny how folks who would kill in the name of qabiil, rape women and even smoke but they turn around and act holier than thou.

Live and let live. :kobeok:

The order you put them in is pretty fucked up. I've never seen killing or rape being compared to smoking in the same sentence before :/

Some ayahs from the Quraan & hadeeth teaching us how to deal with people

“Kind words and forgiving of faults are better than charity followed by injury. And Allah is Rich (Free of all wants) and He is most Forbearing.” (2:263)

‘Abdullah Bin Mas’udt narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w.s) said, “A believer does not taunt, curse, abuse or talk indecently.” (Tirmidhi 1740)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some ayahs from the Quraan & hadeeth teaching us how to deal with people

“Kind words and forgiving of faults are better than charity followed by injury. And Allah is Rich (Free of all wants) and He is most Forbearing.” (2:263)

‘Abdullah Bin Mas’udt narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w.s) said, “A believer does not taunt, curse, abuse or talk indecently.” (Tirmidhi 1740)

Exactly, Im all for hijab but If a person isnt wearing it I still treat them with respect

Yes its a sin to not wear one but it doesnt mean I should criticize them for it

A women without Hijaab is a woman without Hayaa'(Modesty).A muslim girl without hijab in my mind is an automatic hoe.Says so in the Deen aswell.May God guide these hoes!! Oh Lord make them turn away from hoe paths,their hoe friends and their hoe clothes if not Lord,strike them down with thunder for mocking your religon! Amen Ya rab! Allahuma salli 3ala mu7amaad :deargod::rejoice::kanyeshrug:
Hoes? put your finger down then I may take you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending