if SomaliSpot was a reality show!

@Halimo Supremist a store owner who sells abaya and diana beauty products.

@Fay comes to hang at the corner of halimos store

@Halimo Supremist calls her masai looking security guard @486th President who's a bit feminine and walks like a diva on the cat walk when he walks. He now approaches fay and tells her this is a private property and she needs to leave.

@Fay
Has a moment of outburst and shouts..
YOU GODDAM SOMALIANS, YOU THINK YOU BETTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE, WELL GUESS WHAT YOUR COUNTRy Is Sheit, YOU FAILEd REFugEes screW YoU.. IMMA GO SMOKE WITH MY BLACK BROTHERS, Blm til we die...Fays imaginery mick drops on them and leaves the scene.

@486th President is left with this impression on his face

:wtf::mjkkk::urgh::urgh:

A few minutes later @Asli walks in.ask @Halimo Supremist eedo did the new formula Diana cream arrive yet, I need to take care of my black spots :tacky:

05DAC126-E92A-4473-BE06-DD3C1DF6291B.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Also @Asli I'm chasing the bag no way am I going for a broke ass Idol who probably got a train run over him by Female and MALE investors and wears more makeup then me. Actors are the way to go, Less plastic surgery more money and probably more clean.
let's not forget the physco saesangs who would murder any girl who breathes next to an idol

why are you laughing huuno! this is serious! I need to know when the next brand comes out.
You are one of my favorite posters, always makes me laugh...so I'm assuming you look white except the yanyuur down under :deadmanny: do xalimos apply diana creme on the yanyuur :dead1:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You are one of my favorite posters, always makes me laugh...so I'm assuming you look white except the yanyuur down under :deadmanny: do xalimos apply diana creme on the yanyuur :dead1:
thank you huuno, I pride myself on the fact that I'm funny.

anyways...! I couldn't tell you. I'm reer Meryakan and already lightskin :wow: :wow:

Tell me if it's true when you marry a reer magaal halimo from somaliland!:pachah1:

pick out the characters. i know @Basra is the token stepmother with an evil laugh

giphy.gif

@Nafiso Qalanjo is the teen nerd who is always in her room making memes. we appreciate it tho!

giphy.gif

@Joliemademoiselle is always in the kitchen practicing how to be the perfect submissive xalimoid

giphy.gif

@Quruxley is trying to kidnap @Dalmoor
giphy.gif

@486th President is always in the closet... literally

giphy.gif

@Revolutionary is the smart boy next door.
View attachment 156873

@Halimo Supremist goes out and returns every midnight with a new faraax's corpse in her arms
giphy.gif

@BlackJack is in the bathroom practicing to be a kpop idol's next girlfriend

giphy.gif

@Amazonian is looking in the mirror practicing his smirk
giphy.gif

@Dawo is attempting to talk to that xaalimo at the grocery. unfortunately, it is not going well!
giphy.gif

@Octavian is preparing for his conquer of the world.
giphy.gif

and me? I am above the screens watching closely :)
giphy.gif
what about me :(((((((

Trending