If somalis never had a clan system

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A perfectly functioning superpower-utopia with caano gel water fountains in every government building, school, and business office.

kidding

tbh I think we’d be a hell of a lot better than we are now. I’ve said many times qabil is great for lineage and finding your family and protection but other than that it has few benefits

We would be a lot better off I think

but now @The alchemist has me thinking...if the clan system never existed at all than it’d be hard to picture.

Are you saying all Somalis would just be Somalis regardless of what town or that qabiil straight up doesn’t exist

We're dealing with many variables here. The trajectory would be altered considerably if a person changed one thing from the past, and it would be impossible to predict the outcome.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
it would be a city/area system
somalis have it in their blood to fight and divide each other ig

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
it would be a city/area system
somalis have it in their blood to fight and divide each other ig
At least in the city vs city rivalry can be turned into a friendly banter Like in sports.

people won’t inherently have hate of another city, but Somalis don’t understand tribalism doesn’t define you.

The whole world had tribalism and every progressive country decided it was an old tradition that should remain in the past. We are not unique with tribalism, the European, Arabs, Japanese, Chinese etc all were divided into tribes, but they choose to unite.

I long for the day the Sun will rise on a United Somali Nation, with children who have only seen clear skies and green gardens