If Somaliland is ever recognised, I will create my own Country!

idk when he mentioned being lander, he said northern. also he wasn't claiming to be anti somaliland. idk bout his last post tho
Not only I am a Northerner but I am heavily anti “Somaliland” people think I am a rare breed but I am not.

There are probably many like me but you know what would happen to you in my region if you try to tell people your real believes.

Also, I used to tell people my Qabiil until they didn’t believe me with my sort of views and wanted every detail down to the abtirsi (only online, real life there is no need as people know my family)

Not only I am a Northerner but I am heavily anti “Somaliland” people think I am a rare breed but I am not.

There are probably many like me but you know what would happen to you in my region if you try to tell people your real believes.

Also, I used to tell people my Qabiil until they didn’t believe me with my sort of views and wanted every detail down to the abtirsi (only online, real life there is no need as people know my family)
Keep your views to yourself or else I will throw you to the sky to be the geeljire your username says :yousmart:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
After destroying their country and destroying their reputation in their hosts country , somalis/somalilanders now want to poison the peacefull folks in the inhabitable Socotra island .
:francis:

Ngl I like this ,👇🏽

9. Work shall end around 3 pm and Somalis will go to the beach, drink smoothies and bashaal.

Will henessey also be served by the beach ? :ohhh:
Your ability to collectivize people when it's convenient is baffling. One moment you only identify by qabil, the next it's a group.

Ninyahow you're from the part of the country that's still a warring qarax-hole no thanks to your qabil.

Your ability to collectivize people when it's convenient is baffling. One moment you only identify by qabil, the next it's a group.

Ninyahow you're from the part of the country that's still a warring qarax-hole no thanks to your qabil.

It ain't that serious ninyaho. I'm canadian so I'll say I'm sorry if I hurt you 😀

get a life and stop following me around , or atleast tell me your qabiil if you want to insult my qabiil and keep calling my city a qarax hole thanks to my qabiil .

Trending

Latest posts