If SOMALIA had an autonomous state filled with THE WESTERN SOMALI DIASPORA, what would it look like?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Do you believe that it would be a thriving state way more successful than the rest of somalia? what do you think it would look like?

Objectively yes. Since we'd have many educated peoples.

As long as the prison we build is big enough.

Depends on who takes power.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you believe that it would be a thriving state way more successful than the rest of somalia? what do you think it would look like?

IT will be like White people and Black people living together. Somali fobs be matching the streets in protest

SOMALI FOBS LIVES MATTER #

IT will be like White people and Black people living together. Somali fobs be matching the streets in protest

SOMALI FOBS LIVES MATTER #

This is them

tenor.gif

Maximus

Lord Maximus
It depends. Most diaspora somalis aren’t actually losers and with cooperation, they may make a difference.

If the intelligent (including me:icon lol:) are given positions of power, then there’s no reason for blunder if there’s cooperation

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
SINCE ALL REGIONS IN SOMALIA ARE OCCUPIED I SAY WE TRY AND CREATE A DIASPORA ISLAND ON SOMALI WATERS, INSHALLAH IT'LL BE AFRICAS DUBAI #LANDRECLAMATIONISTHEWAYFORWARD

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What if i can't stand my fellow diaspora??? I rather be with the fobs. They will entertain me

Trending