If somalia had a Railway system

Screenshot_20200711_181132.jpg

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
among the most interesting I have found on sspot..Would have been a very interesting project and needy
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

among the most interesting I have found on sspot..Would have been a very interesting project and needy
The project is right now too expensive for somalia to Even think about. The only way right know to do it is to become a debt slave for china and we dont want that. But inshallah i have Dreams and Hopes that we soon get a president that actually want to invest in the country so the money for the project would be possible

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Djibouti has proposed a railway triangle on the news.

Djibouti City-Dire Dawa- Addis Ababa
................................/
.......................... Jijiga- Hargeisa-Djibouti City

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
If only our politicians weren't so spineless, corrupt and obsessed with ruling their little gobol this would be achievable.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Imagine traveling from Burco to Muqdisho and only seeing Somalis on the train and having a laugh.
One can dream of a peaceful country where you are first class citizen and have a sense of belonging.

Ironic how The SYL youth gave us independence and old heads destroyed us. The old are not wise in somalia nor are they fit to lead. We need new young educated leaders that know and understand our humiliation.

:wow:

Last edited:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
One can dream of a peaceful country where you are first class citizen and have a sense of belonging.

Ironic how The SYL youth gave us independence and old heads destroyed us. The old are not wise in somalia nor are they fit to lead. We need new young educated leaders that know and understand our humiliation.

:wow:
1000% agree walaal. I hate these white and red bearded old heads that still somehow have a say in our country’s affairs.

I would love to be president and banish these fuckers and replace them with educated and young Somalis to turn the country to Singapore not to mention introduce a host of laws that will turn Somalia around in a week.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
somalia gdp is like $5b. As someone said earlier, this would only happen if somalia became indebted to like china.

Not neccessary.

We have an abundance of resources like oil and uranium. Why do you think turkey is fighting on the behalf of libya and wasting lots of money on that war? because they are guaranteed some oil deals to more than make up for the cost of war and stimulate their economy.

We can offer the same deals. Although gaalo are not to be trusted. We can use few resources in return for education, employemnt in infrasturcture projects for our workers and infrastructure deals.

Oh, this is beautiful. I can only dream of traveling by train from Djibouti City to Kismaayo in the next 50 years.

its vertically impossible somalia is to big it would probably take 20 to 30 years to construct this project

It is possible, the US was able to lay 3000 km of rail in 6 years back in the 1860s. It just requires the appropriate incentives and motivation. Honestly, this would be amazing for the country not just as a passenger carrier but to get products and materials up and down Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts