If shit hit the fan, then what would...

People do to survive in western countries.

Usually when things get messy, the most brutal and violent elements of society takeover, along with the most organised group gangs.

If there ever is a WW3 or a catastrophic world wide economic collapse. How do you think things will pan out?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Usually when things get messy, the most brutal and violent elements of society takeover, along with the most organised group gangs.

If there ever is a WW3 or a catastrophic world wide economic collapse. How do you think things will pan out?

I never thought u were conspiracy theorist until now
9907.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Leave the UK 100%. There aren't morals or ethics to keep society in check it's only the law.

I never thought u were conspiracy theorist until now
9907.jpg

Just a realist dear Basra.

Humans are not perfect, so it makes sense that the systems we set up are also not perfect. All you have to do is look at history.

Everything follows a rhythm, there are times of ups and other times of downs. Just like your mood for example. Some days you might be happy while others you might be the opposite.

The same applies to all things. This is the law of nature.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just a realist dear Basra.

Humans are not perfect, so it makes sense that the systems we set up are also not perfect. All you have to do is look at history.

Everything follows a rhythm, there are times of ups and other times of downs. Just like your mood for example. Some days you might be happy while others you might be the opposite.

The same applies to all things. This is the law of nature.

I am always happy. I have a Bash Bash disposition.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

If ww3 breaks out. Ppl are gonna start to eat each other once food runs out, since most city folk don't own farms and can't fend for themselves without government assistant. It's gonna be like the LA riots but worse. Niggas will be robbing houses and the army will probably start population control.

If ww3 breaks out. Ppl are gonna start to eat each other once food runs out, since most city folk don't own farms and can't fend for themselves without government assistant. It's gonna be like the LA riots but worse. Niggas will be robbing houses and the army will probably start population control.

I agree...

Modern society has turned people into clueless zombies. It would be bad to say the least.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well this applies to the mere mortals, not the unusual high rising adepts such as yourself.

giphy.gif

High rising adepts huh? Mashalaah u give me great confidence. Do u think i am that resourceful? lol

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Move back home, at that point it would actually be safer then to live with a bunch of people who don’t like each other and only get a long because they got a decent well paying job to keep them sane.

Trending

Latest posts