If money wasn't an issue/priority what job would you do?

mrlog

VIP
I would’ve been an Astrophotographer, artist or work at an Orphanage and spend some time with kids.

why would u wanna spend time with someone else’s kids.
Why not have 5-6 kids of your own?
Or have u been brainwashed by the west to value feminism and the emptiness it compasses.

tick tock huuno
ur Fallopian tube is getting drier by the year and will soon resemble the Sahara desert and become barren

:dabcasar:

Or have u been brainwashed by the west to value feminism and the emptiness it compasses.

tick tock huuno
ur Fallopian tube is getting drier by the year and will soon resemble the Sahara desert and become barren

So now spending time with orphans is bad and is linked to feminism. Lmao. Y’all sick.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

tick tock huuno

Not all women have to have kids you anti-feminist bucket

Most likely an archeologist or if it was an earlier era maybe a traveller and cartographer. I wish there was a book about the travels of Sa'id of Mogadishu. :feedme:
According to wikipedia he met Ibn Batutta in a mosque in India and told him about his travels in China.:jaynerd:

Latin/English Literature High SchoolTeacher and Quran Teacher

Kids in high school are mad and no discipline. But I remember in Latin class we were all sleeping. I love English literature :nvjpqts:.

Most likely an archeologist or if it was an earlier era maybe a traveller and cartographer. I wish there was a book about the travels of Sa'id of Mogadishu. :feedme:
According to wikipedia he met Ibn Batutta in a mosque in India and told him about his travels in China.:jaynerd:

Cartographer ! Love that .

Kids in high school are mad and no discipline. But I remember in Latin class we were all sleeping. I love English literature :nvjpqts:.

Cartographer ! Love that .
Another one who went through Latin class! :denzelnigga:I actually enjoyed it most of the time. It was like learning history and a dead language simultaneously. Unfortunately I don't remember much except: "Tullius romanum est. Theophilus graecum est. Theophilus magister est. Tullius legere non delectat. Nihil agere delectat." don't quote me on the declension/inflection, tho :dead::deadrose:
it was something along those lines and part of one of the first texts we had to translate. Good times :ahh:

EDIT: I messed up miserably on the declension, I will take this L and leave it for the bewilderment of generations to come. @Saredo you are too nice for not embarrassing me. I couldn't even differentiate between nominative and accusative :mjcry:

Last edited:
Another one who went through Latin class! :denzelnigga:I actually enjoyed it most of the time. It was like learning history and a dead language simultaneously. Unfortunately I don't remember much except: "Tullius romanum est. Theophilus graecum est. Theophilus magister est. Tullius legere non delectat. Nihil agere delectat." don't quote me on the declension/inflection, tho :dead::deadrose:
it was something along those lines and part of one of the first texts we had to translate. Good times :ahh:

I still remember declensions.
The only part I loved was learning about Ancient Rome.

Trending