If Leonardo Dicaprio was dating a Somali girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dicaprio in his prime :banderas:in titanic, the departed, Body of lies was something else

He aged terribly tho and leads a hedonistic lifestyle :wow:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your sarcastic remarks to the dim
Witted may seem genuine to them.

:mjlol: Now you quoting the
Crazy madoow
:browtf:
Somalis are not racist you're from London you know mixed marriages are a common thing in the Somali community the days of jahiliya and racism is behind us.

There's many who consider me as being crazy but unlike them I'm not fickle minded and I detest the herd mentality I'm a nonconformist

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dicaprio in his prime :banderas:in titanic, the departed, Body of lies was something else

He aged terribly tho and leads a hedonistic lifestyle :wow:
He never got married in this feminist western society waa rageedi he done his due diligence :salute:

Don't try me you and I know what's going on :damedamn:

Who you calling ? Horta
Is it vodka time for you already?
Biskiina it's Thursday!

Double check that gaping siil
Of yours

IMG_7692.GIF

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is he happy tho in his man-whorish ways. His longest relationships are what a few months.
Abaayo macaan it's a gynocentric society why would he enter into marriage when the odds are stacked up against him as the man? As the saying goes sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do in this feminist modern western society :ahh:

Abaayo macaan it's a gynocentric society why would he enter into marriage when the odds are stacked up against him as the man? As the saying goes sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do in this feminist modern western society :ahh:

As a religious man, then how will you avoid this evil institution. Or will you go the monk way?

As another saying goes this is a mans world but it's nothing, nothing without a woman :mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As a religious man, then how will you avoid this evil institution. Or will you go the monk way?

As another saying goes this is a mans world but it's nothing, nothing without a woman :mjpls:
They say home is where the heart is.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
shaba ranks isnt AA tho :camby:i dont hate AAs im just stating that they got white ancestry from what the slave masters did
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's the difference between a Caribbean and a AA? Caribbeans were just dropped off first in them ships that caught them from west Africa and they're mixed just like AA

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
What's the difference between a Caribbean and a AA? Caribbeans were just dropped off first in them ships that caught them from west Africa and they're mixed just like AA
most of them have less european blood, ive met haitians that i couldve sworn were directly from west africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts