If Leonardo Dicaprio was dating a Somali girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the somali girl get the same hate reaction as she did with Idris Ebra or positive action?
My mom thought iman married a devil. I used to think he was one loool. Only listened to his music after he died & damn he made good music. So yea somali girls will get shit no matter what. Only if he converts & is interested in somali culture & learns the language will he be somewhat tolerated :samwelcome:

we sure as hell are not negroid or congoid

Isn't that what i said niggah!?? huh huh?

Again my answer is that you won't have an uproar because they will be both caucasoid from the caucus mountains.

Even if the guy was mongoloid it wouldn't cause an uproar as was demonstrated just a few days earlier when a post was made of an effeminate asian guy and somalian girl. That's easier for somali imps to take than an alpha nigga digging out some somali virgin.

But really though who needs this sh*t. No pussy is worth that aggravation...none. Then again the noises of the degenerates is probably not on ldris's radar at all.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Again my answer is that you won't have an uproar because they will be both caucasoid from the caucus mountains.

Even if the guy was mongoloid it wouldn't cause an uproar as was demonstrated just a few days earlier when a post was made of an effeminate asian guy and somalian girl. That's easier for somali imps to take than an alpha nigga digging out some somali virgin.

But really though who needs this sh*t. No pussy is worth that aggravation...none. Then again the noises of the degenerates is probably not on ldris's radar at all.

There's many Somali girls married to west African or Caribbean men over here in the united kindom and to be honest those marriages are accepted in the Somali community infact it's encouraged i personally have many west African and Caribbean friends who are married to Somali girls and some of those men ain't even Muslim so don't let these insecure men put you off from bagging yourself a Somali girl.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Personally I would rather see Somali girls with African or Arab men instead of some cave man Neanderthal mofo

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"

:gladbron::drakekidding:
I am glad you are getting the hang of this Iyandi:denzelnigga:
Defend tolka ( your pple) to the death, just be done with the sensitivity and your standoffish, selective timid approach to all things black:damn: Drop the darkie front and font, bring that famous Caribbean banter, and I guarantee you, you will have a good time here and make some virtual ride and die friends.

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
There's many Somali girls married to west African or Caribbean men over here in the united kindom and to be honest those marriages are accepted in the Somali community infact it's encouraged i personally have many west African and Caribbean friends who are married to Somali girls and some of those men ain't even Muslim so don't let these insecure men put you off from bagging yourself a Somali girl.
:damn:you are killing me z3zrULC

No Caucasoid people belong together tbqf

zIE5cYt.jpg

Your sarcastic remarks to the dim
Witted may seem genuine to them.

:mjlol: Now you quoting the
Crazy madoow
:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.