If it wasnt for Uk Somalis we would have been less known

More and more white people are learning about Somalis, especially in the last few years I've noticed. I'm seeing more white people going to Somali restaurants in America, Canada, Australia and we are being covered more positively in the media and social media.

Do you know what the word incel refers to?
It means someone who's not able to sleep around with multiple women right? Which is a haram thing to do. This is just stupid, a muslim girl using this kinda word is not normal.

No, it isn't.

An incel is someone who is involuntarily celibate and feels resentment towards women because of it. The dictionary definition is:

a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile towards women and men who are sexually active.

I think you'll find that most Muslims, male or female are volcels. Voluntery celibate NOT incels. Incels hate women, but desire them. A lot of school and mall shooters are/were incels.

Last edited:
No, it isn't.

An incel is someone who is involuntarily celibate and feels resentment towards women because of it. The dictionary definition is:

a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile towards women and men who are sexually active.

I think you'll find that most Muslims, male or female are volcels. Voluntery celibate NOT incels. Incels hate women, but desire them. A lot of school and mall shooters are/were incels.
I still don't understand how a guy is 100% unable of attracting a female.. There are soo many types of females and there's a fit for every type of a guy.. Maybe it's just me, but I think this problem is something you'll only find in western culture and context not in Muslim culture..

I still don't understand how a guy is 100% unable of attracting a female.. There are soo many types of females and there's a fit for every type of a guy.. Maybe it's just me, but I think this problem is something you'll only find in western culture and context not in Muslim culture..

They can. They just lack self awareness and don't realize that 95% of the reason why they are unable to attract wome is due to their vile attitudes and entitlement issues. Also, not everyone is able to attract certain types of people. Most normal men, would lower their standards or try to work on themselves, incels it seems lack that gumption.

You'll most definitely find Incels amongst Muslims, especially Western ones. Horrible men who lack self awareness can just resort to forced marriages back home. Even then, even if married i'd say they have incel view points.

They can. They just lack self awareness and don't realize that 95% of the reason why they are unable to attract wome is due to their vile attitudes and entitlement issues. Also, not everyone is able to attract certain types of people. Most normal men, would lower their standards or try to work on themselves, incels it seems lack that gumption.

Incels only pine after women that look like supermodels. They have no interest in average looking women in their league which is ridiculous considering they're social outcasts.

Incels only pine after women that look like supermodels. They have no interest in average looking women in their league which is ridiculous considering they're social outcasts.

They're just despicable individuals who lack common sense. It isn't rocket science to figure out people will avoid you if you're a nasty piece of work. Nor is it a new concept that you may not attract all types of people.

Muslims are not volcels

What are they then? They avoid zina for the sake of Allah, not because they can't attract the opposite sex. Nor should they be vile towards the opposite gender.

If you can't attract the opp gender, then you'll struggle to even get married.

What are they then? They avoid zina for the sake of Allah, not because they can't attract the opposite sex. Nor should they be vile towards the opposite gender.

If you can't attract the opp gender, then you'll struggle to even get married.
We dont hate women incels and volcels do

Xaruun

VIP
Some are too ugly, socially inept, disabled or just unlucky.

You'll most definitely find Incels amongst Muslims, especially Western ones. Horrible men who lack self awareness can just resort to forced marriages back home. Even then, even if married i'd say they have incel view points.
Plenty of people work on themselves and lower their standards yet they still end up alone.
Ah okay, I never knew volcels hate women. Thanks for clearing it up.
Volcels aren’t a group like incels are. It’s just an abbreviation of voluntarily celibate.

images.jpeg

They're just despicable individuals who lack common sense. It isn't rocket science to figure out people will avoid you if you're a nasty piece of work. Nor is it a new concept that you may not attract all types of people.
So basically incels are the male version of toxic feminists 🤔

So basically incels are the male version of toxic feminists 🤔
"Incels" are guys who think sticking your dick in a wet hole = some sort of accomplishment.
The obsession with sex in the West is so abnormal and unhealthy. Imagine tying your self-worth as a man to bodycount, pathetic asf wallahi :ohlord:
Incels and the people who use "Incel" as a slur are equally trash.

"Incels" are guys who think sticking your dick in a wet hole = some sort of accomplishment.
The obsession with sex in the West is so abnormal and unhealthy. Imagine tying your self-worth as a man to bodycount, pathetic asf wallahi :ohlord:
Agreed bro.. Getting girls is not that hard and getting refused from time to time by girls normal.

you dont have to care but it plays a part in how people percieve somalis whether your ready to accept this or not the UK is small now the word jareeeer has gone outside twitter even a cadaan colleague said the word infront of a somali.
A White person never said the word J4reer infront of any Somali ever lmao.

People call trolls incels too, it don't even make sense sometimes
Thanks. To an outside ear, it’s very unappealing. I wish those who are trying to sound “tough” understood that. There’s a lawyer called Hashi Mohamed in the UK. He speaks very well, as does Rageh Omar. Dignified, proud somali men with class. Young Somalis in the UK should strive to be like them.
Rageh Omar is married to a White girl and has kids i always used to see him in my area in West London, is that my destiny ak? :ftw9nwa:

Trending