If it wasnt for Uk Somalis we would have been less known

our accent can be annoying but outside london is much better like the midlands in my opinion they talk less road and ofcourse the posh accent where you will rarely see anyone speak
Okay, so can you clarify for me what accent the vast majority of Somalis speak with? And why do they do that?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
a lot of upset somali niggas because i spit facts you lot ruined our rep even more than blm somali girls and are known as incels looooooooooooool

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Okay, so can you clarify for me what accent the vast majority of Somalis speak with? And why do they do that?
most have the road london accent since thats where most somalis live and even somalis outside london have that ugly london accent it doest escape and the reason they speak like that is because of the huge caribbean influence and population we are surrounded by them more than nigerians

but incels are zooomalis am i wrong?
Nope U wrong bet u wont call zoo black africans and non somali ppl tht are incels
images.jpeg

most have the road london accent since thats where most somalis live and even somalis outside london have that ugly london accent it doest escape and the reason they speak like that is because of the huge caribbean influence and population we are surrounded by them more than nigerians
Thanks. To an outside ear, it’s very unappealing. I wish those who are trying to sound “tough” understood that. There’s a lawyer called Hashi Mohamed in the UK. He speaks very well, as does Rageh Omar. Dignified, proud somali men with class. Young Somalis in the UK should strive to be like them.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Thanks. To an outside ear, it’s very unappealing. I wish those who are trying to sound “tough” understood that. There’s a lawyer called Hashi Mohamed in the UK. He speaks very well, as does Rageh Omar. Dignified, proud somali men with class. Young Somalis in the UK should strive to be like them.
most are in gang and bang fraud, although now a lot are going to university so some progression i guess but with their degree they hardly get good jobs and just work in regular degular 9 to 5 jobs

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Because you come off as an insecure teenager. Normally I'd laugh but you've done it so much now its lost its jig and became some sad shit :ohlord:

Just keep it in a diary
keep in a diary kulaha I will continue to say whatever i wanna say continue to cry about it loool im here to stay no one can ger rid of sigmund easily
1623776168177.png

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I will continue to say whatever i wanna say continue to cry abahaa wass and ngl if you died yesterday i wouldnt have no naxaaris for a sicko who like to laugh at people mental health. Your a weirdo !!!!
You just gave me 19 qashins in random unrelated threads because I told you this and even commented under my profile just to insult me. The lack of self-awareness is amazing wallahi, what else would I tell you aside from that fact that you come off as an insecure teen?

Look man get a therapist or something because it's clear you have issues.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You just gave me 19 qashins in random unrelated threads because I told you this and even commented under my profile just to insult me. The lack of self-awareness is amazing wallahi, what else would I tell you aside from that fact that you come off as an insecure teen?

Look man get a therapist or something because it's clear you have issues.

Because your trash thats who you are and thats where you belong and i will continue to trash you beside you dont know me my name so i dont care glad im anon walahiii lool
abahaa wass xx
1623776218572.png

I speak very well too :mjswag:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do you know what the word incel refers to?
It means someone who's not able to sleep around with multiple women right? Which is a haram thing to do. This is just stupid, a muslim girl using this kinda word is not normal.
that’s not what incel means lol. Incel does not mean someone who doesn’t sleep around. It means someone who can’t get a girl to even look their way no matter how much they try (or don’t try). You could be a voluntary celibate who’s still an incel simply because even if you did want it you wouldn’t get it.

So yes, there are muslim incels even if they’re celibate because of islam because they’re also celibate because of their looks and actions

that’s not what incel means lol. Incel does not mean someone who doesn’t sleep around. It means someone who can’t get a girl to even look their way no matter how much they try (or don’t try). You could be a voluntary celibate who’s still an incel simply because even if you did want it you wouldn’t get it.

So yes, there are muslim incels even if they’re celibate because of islam because they’re also celibate because of their looks and actions
Any man can get a girl.. Unless the guys mentally handicapped.

Rageh Omar lol. He is married to some countess and basically grew up upper class. Majority in the UK grew up gahooti unfair to compare the two.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somalis on this site overstate the uk Somali hate. Like sure there are some bad apples, but when i went, it was all love. Maybe it’s cause i went in person whilst most of yall live online. It was the first place where ajnabis knew and loved somalis( in my experience I’m from Toronto and have also been to MN & Sweden)- i learnt in UK somalis are loved, and everyone always says they’re funny and the best type of friends to have. I used to see viral posts saying if you didn’t have somalis in your high school you missed out, and the people who said that were always from UK. In Canada we’re not low-key, but it’s not like we’re praised much either, we just exist. I love uk somalis and muslims too.

Some of you need to touch grass please, and stop letting trolls dictate your self confidence in your ethnicity. It’s getting embarasing.

Trending