If it wasnt for Uk Somalis we would have been less known

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Think about it other than reer uk we hardly hear about any other diaspora and if we do only Somalis know about it wheras with reer UK everyone would know about it like the constant race beef with wa/caribb on twitter to the incels anti black s giving us a bad rep worldwide not to mention the constant somali gender wars and blm somali girls that are constantly yapping every breath they have. Like im yet to see a video on american/canadian somalis where people call us ugly or they wouldnt date us like we constantly see with the uk. Like i dont even know what YOUNG ajanabis think of American/Canadian Somalis whereas we know how uk ajanabis feel about Somalis. Never seen a non somali american tweet about somalis whenever you see a tweet about somalis from a non somali is always from the uk

Mozart

You need people like me
Nobody cares about a collective image in real life. I’ve never had a girl say anything negative about Somali’s because of some weirdos online

Think about it other than reer uk we hardly hear about any other diaspora and if we do only Somalis know about it wheras with reer UK everyone would know about it like the constant race beef with wa/caribb on twitter to the incels anti black s giving us a bad rep worldwide not to mention the constant somali gender wars and blm somali girls that are constantly yapping every breath they have. Like im yet to see a video on american/canadian somalis where people call us ugly or they wouldnt date us like we constantly see with the uk. Like i dont even know what YOUNG ajanabis think of American/Canadian Somalis whereas we know how uk ajanabis feel about Somalis. Never seen a non somali american tweet about somalis whenever you see a tweet about somalis from a non somali is always from the uk
images.jpeg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nobody cares about a collective image in real life. I’ve never had a girl say anything negative about Somali’s because of some weirdos online
you dont have to care but it plays a part in how people percieve somalis whether your ready to accept this or not the UK is small now the word jareeeer has gone outside twitter even a cadaan colleague said the word infront of a somali.

you dont have to care but it plays a part in how people percieve somalis whether your ready to accept this or not the UK is small now the word jareeeer has gone outside twitter even a cadaan colleague said the word infront of a somali.
Nigga you are using the word but draw the line at when someone uses the word j*reer? I don't follow :wtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why do you care about what ajnabis think about you? Also using slurs against your own people..
Did i say i care is just an observation from all the buuq and qeylo from my country i just wish we were less known because i know you dislike people percieving somalis as a group of people who are anti black

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think you need to take a break from the internet, we're not even a blip on most people's radar.
She got bullied. I'd comment on it less if it didn't reek through the screen.

@sigmund go to a therapist

An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel), a portmanteau of "involuntary celibate", is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner

So you could say all Muslim men who are not married and live according to islamic values are like incels, because they do not attract or have sexual partners before marriage.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think you need to take a break from the internet, we're not even a blip on most people's radar.

She got bullied. I'd comment on it less if it didn't reek through the screen.

@sigmund go to a therapist
why you guys ganging up on me? i never said anything bad yall just like attacking me for no reason is pretty sad.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If your going to be very upset with this thread than simply dont comment on here some of you like to be purposely annoying caajib

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
why you guys ganging up on me? i never said anything bad yall just like attacking me for no reason is pretty sad.
Because you come off as an insecure teenager. Normally I'd laugh but you've done it so much now its lost its jig and became some sad shit :ohlord:

Just keep it in a diary

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I discovered UK Somalis on clubhouse and I wanted to throw up. Their accents, their manner of speech. Who raised them?
our accent can be annoying but outside london is much better like the midlands in my opinion they talk less road and ofcourse the posh accent where you will rarely see anyone speak

how am i insecure is just an observation than we have people attacking me like i said something horrible it aint right if you dont like my thread than why leave a comment or view it. I will continue to say whatever i wanna say lol
No body is attacking you.. Just fix up.. You use racial slurs and then take offense at people who do the same.. This is not normal wallahi.

Trending