IF I WAS the dictator of Somalia today this would be implemented with immediate affect

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will execute Bixi, Demi,Madoowe and all the current “leaders”.

So u will take away the will of the people in puntland because you one dictator thinks you know what's best for them, god damn southies will never recover untill they learn the process of nation state building is from the people not top down mogadishu dictator. If u want ppl to love the state, it has to be their state not 'grigori state'

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
yeah great idea lets replace one corrupt godless dictatorship with another

have you not learned anything from the last 30 years :Sutehja:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

@Grigori Rasputin He is a southie, he only knows a dictatorship or the zoo living, don't blame him, they are all like that, wishing for one big nation where they get subsidized by the productive clans and their clan failures are sheilded under the 'somali flag'. They hate federalism cause it starts to separate the clans into different regions and they hate how their being shown that somalia problem lies below 'galkayo'

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

my dictatorship won’t be a cult themed one. It won’t smother too many civil liberties. It will be result based. Give us this amount of couple of years to better your lives. Enterprise will be encouraged. Corruption will be immediate execution.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Secularism is haram. Any secular Somali is the enemy of Somalia. Allah is the All knowing and his laws are the best laws.

"And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires" [5:49]

"The judgment is only Allah's; He relates the truth and He is the best of deciders". [6:57]
@codewebsduh how do you see two ayah of the quran and think to yourself to dislike them :susp:

Secularism is haram. Any secular Somali is the enemy of Somalia. Allah is the All knowing and his laws are the best laws.

"And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires" [5:49]

"The judgment is only Allah's; He relates the truth and He is the best of deciders". [6:57]

This is why the muslim world is humiliated they talk about victory and when would honour come back.

Honour will never come back if you prefer to govern yourself with secular man-made laws.

What a humiliating era we are living in every single one of us is humiliated.

Why would kill all the livestock? and why would you recognize Israel? even if you want to do it, it should not be something huge to think about

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you on a lot of these points. Some are just straight up stupid though.

War ninyahow haduu ilaahigay run ahay the collective prayers of all the caato n gaajo people in Somalia would've solved this situation. He doesn't exist and your religion is the continuation of a bunch of delusional people. I want Islam to stay in Somalia for cultural reasons but the backwards shit that stifles progress needs to disappear from both the government and people.

@Grigori Rasputin isn't wrong (yeah I'm seriously surprised) Somalis are drunk on religion and think replacing every facet of their culture with some dhegcas shit is the way to islamnimo. Forge a strong national identity and culture and then bring in religion.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let me test this with the Mufti of Sspot

@SOMALIKNIGHT please look at the proposal of my government and as the religious man you are, do you approve

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Imagine trying to recognise Israel and proceeding to follow up by saying “we stay neutral in international politics”

LOL. I stopped reading after that.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Imagine trying to recognise Israel and proceeding to follow up by saying “we stay neutral in international politics”

LOL. I stopped reading after that.

my proposal are ahead of your 68iq self.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why should religion be separated from the state and why should Islamic clothes be banned? Are you gaal?

I am not gaal

I believe that drastic measures must be taken to get them
Enlightened first. Like Ataturk did.

you cant separate islam from the state. Only disaster will follow. We havent really had the opportunity to have a government whose values and laws are islamic. This has to be next.

Trending