IF I WAS the dictator of Somalia today this would be implemented with immediate affect

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Recognize Israel

ask donor countries to quit giving me handouts and open science schools for my brightest and best youngsters

order the populace to farm

kill all the camels and goats

separate religion from the state

order banning of any Arab attire and all must either wear Macawiis or Dirac or plain Go’a

ban young marriages

ban anyone older than 50 in government and the airwaves to speak of politics.

ban any Western culture

declare Somalia neutral any world conflicts

ban khat

federal states can exist with defined roles as alocal states

include 60% of my government of females

each year sponsor 200 marriages between look down upon qabilism with the other qabiils. All paid. No couple marrying from regular qabiils not included.

ban anyone studying anything else except science, engineering, economics and military sciences.

establish the 20 year leap forward in military accomplishment with an eye on having the bomb.

ask donor countries to each give me 80 scholarships to their Universities with 8% to our natural resources proceeds

school free from k-12

expecting mother to have free medical care

families will be paid $200 for each child ( to encourage population growth.

ban Turkey ( for enabling baryo behavior).

mandatory military service for 3 years for every youth.

Ban of speaking of “ we were great in the 1970s”

change the flag

exit the African Union membership

name a street After Paul Kagame

Every member of the government to fly economy and only go on a conference if it concerns us.

I do not go to any conference accept if only very necessary

Educate reform to teach the children our true dismissal status in the world and to encourage to inspire to elevate our country by learning hard as a national cause. Only Sayid Abdalla be taught as a true hero.

encourage self reliance and each district to build roads and collect the trash. Each year have an award for the most advancing district.

Rape to be an automatic death

Down grade traditional leaders

Jarer to be renamed as “Reerka jilib “ as their Qabiil name.

Ban any Somali diaspora with criminal record to be disposed in Somalia

create sports academy to produce athletes in all fields including archery, water related sports, golf, badminton, fencing, diving, chess

mandatory teaching of Mandarin, French and English. Limiting teaching of Arabic

Children to be taught punctuality

Prisoners to be taught a trade while serving their time with reduced sentence if they graduate. Younger prisoners to be given a choice to join the army after 2 years of studying warfare and ethics

Last edited:
Recognize Israel

ask donor countries to quit giving me handouts and open science schools for my brightest and best youngsters

order banning of any Arab attire and all must either wear suits

ban young marriages

ban any Western culture

ban khat

each year sponsor 200 marriages between look down upon qabilism with the other qabiils. All paid. No couple marrying from regular qabiils not included.

ban anyone studying anything else except science, engineering, economics and military sciences.

establish the 20 year leap forward in military accomplishment with an eye on having the bomb.

ask donor countries to each give me 80 scholarships to their Universities with 8% to our natural resources proceeds

school free from k-12

change the flag

Every member of the government to fly economy and only go on a conference if it concerns us.

Educate reform to teach the children our true dismissal status in the world and to encourage to inspire to elevate our country by learning hard as a national cause. Only Sayid Abdalla be taught as a true hero.

encourage self reliance and each district to build roads and collect the trash. Each year have an award for the most advancing district.

madow to be renamed as “Reerka jilib “ as their Qabiil name.

Adiga waa lagu toogan laha.

Kulaha wear suits. Then proceed to ban western cultures

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adiga waa lagu toogan laha.

Kulaha wear suits. Then proceed to ban western

you’re the enemy of progress

people like you I would’ve sent them to a mandatory hard labor with education on the shithole state we’re in

Secularism is haram. Any secular Somali is the enemy of Somalia. Allah is the All knowing and his laws are the best laws.

"And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires" [5:49]

"The judgment is only Allah's; He relates the truth and He is the best of deciders". [6:57]

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You'll get killed tryna implement those ideas also doesn't help that your an isaaq none of your people would back you you'd be on your own

I personally would dig out the uranium in central Somalia and sell it to North Korea for cheap in return they give me nuclear warheads after that I'm bombing the shyt out of the opp qabiils and resigning as a legend among my people

You seem to be asking for isolationism but we are so weak and are far from self sufficient to do so, you'll just end up with massive issues. But a good list of the present issues we need to address.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You'll get killed tryna implement those ideas also doesn't help that your an isaaq none of your people would back you you'd be on your own

I personally would dig out the uranium in central Somalia and sell it to North Korea for cheap in return they give me nuclear warheads after that I'm bombing the shyt out of the opp qabiils and resigning as a legend among my people

He is a southie the OP, they only remember siyad barre top down approach, all their people think their solution is to re-implement that lol. They have no clue the success lies in bottom up and gathering your people to decide what they want rather then impose what u want on them or they will form a rebellion in the end and your govt will rot from the inside with corruption due to disloyalty.

PL bottom up approach and constructing a constitution is proven way of state building. PL is the only region that was created without force or bloodshed but a general will of the people created puntland.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Secularism is haram. Any secular Somali is the enemy of Somalia. Allah is the All knowing and his laws are the best laws.

"And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires" [5:49]

"The judgment is only Allah's; He relates the truth and He is the best of deciders". [6:57]

will get rid of secularism after 39 years. The people must be enlightened of their ungodly ways first. A Jaahil overdosing on deen is not fit for a country’s progress and for Islam. Desperate measures is needed at this current times we living.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You seem to be asking for isolationism but we are so weak and are far from self sufficient to do so, you'll just end up with massive issues. But a good list of the present issues we need to address.

no isolationism....far frm it ...I will open up the country to tourism but they will be vacation in places of our choosing. Alcohol will be unacceptable

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is a southie the OP, they only remember siyad barre top down approach, all their people think their solution is to re-implement that lol. They have no clue the success lies in bottom up and gathering your people to decide what they want rather then impose what u want on them or they will form a rebellion in the end and your govt will rot from the inside with corruption due to disloyalty.

PL bottom up approach and constructing a constitution is proven way of state building. PL is the only region that was created without force or bloodshed but a general will of the people created puntland.

The masses in PL are hungry for my proposal. You are the ones I’m targeting for hard labor

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Isolationism doesn't mean we end up as an hermit nation. We can outwardly support one global faction but keep our involvement in global politics to a minimum...unlike today where we voice our opinion in things that don't concern us.

We can be loud and take a bigger role in geopolitics once we gain some leverage in the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin can u even access your region? what the hell are u talking about Somalia for when u can't even do something for your own region? everything starts by leading thru example, orod dadkaga wax ka soo dhig

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Very true you'll inevitably be killed if you don't appeal towards your people

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

it will be junta regime. A committee to rule the country with each qabiil represented.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin can u even access your region? what the hell are u talking about Somalia for when u can't even do something for your own region? everything starts by leading thru example, orod dadkaga wax ka soo dhig

I will execute Bixi, Demi,Madoowe and all the current “leaders”.

Recognize Israel

order banning of any Arab attire and all must either wear Macawiis or Dirac or plain Go’a

ban young marriages

ban any Western culture

ban khat

school free from k-12

change the flag

madow to be renamed as “Reerka jilib “ as their Qabiil name.

I see that your coming from a good place and I respect that but I disagree with some of your statements like:

1. recognise Israel - somalia should stay neutral between the issues of israel and Palestine. We only recognise Israel if it benefits us. This would be good if later down the line we both choose to recognise each other. Israelis recognise somaliweyne and in return we recognise them.

2.Order the populace to farm - the whole population can’t simply be in the farming business. That’s not good, the country needs different people with different types of fields but I agree that more Somalis should go into the agriculture business. We should not be importing food when we can grow them ourselves, we can even export them.

3. Kill the camels and goats - this statement sounds stupid, why should we kill them, somalia has the most camels in the world. They hold a special place in our hearts.

4.ban anyone studying anything else except science, engineering - what about creativity, what about architecture, history, poetry etc.

You seem to obsessed with banning stuff saxib, Somalia won’t go anywhere with that mindset.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I see that your coming from a good place and I respect that but I disagree with some of your statements like:

1. recognise Israel - somalia should stay neutral between the issues of israel and Palestine. We only recognise Israel if it benefits us. This would be good if later down the line we both choose to recognise each other. Israelis recognise somaliweyne and in return we recognise them.

2.Order the populace to farm - the whole population can’t simply be in the farming business. That’s not good, the country needs different people with different types of fields but I agree that more Somalis should go into the agriculture business. We should not be importing food when we can grow them ourselves, we can even export them.

3. Kill the camels and goats - this statement sounds stupid, why should we kill them, somalia has the most camels in the world. They hold a special place in our hearts.

4.ban anyone studying anything else except science, engineering - what about creativity, what about architecture, history, poetry etc.

You seem to obsessed with banning stuff saxib, Somalia won’t go anywhere with that mindset.

New ways are needed...my reasoning are well founded

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Very good proposals.

create sports academy to produce athletes in all fields including archery, water related sports, golf, badminton, fencing, diving, chess
Children to be taught punctuality

Hell no proposals.

Trending