If I ever move back to Africa I’ll move to this country. Got superb education system

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Look at the beauty of Uganda

On top of that her people are super educated.

Imagine sending my children to private school in Kampala :ooh::ooh:

Guarantee access to Harvard or Yale once they come of age.

Hell with the West. Your child is always gonna have his attention diverted but in Africa you maintain control

Look at the beauty of Uganda

On top of that her people are super educated.

Imagine sending my children to private school in Kampala :ooh::ooh:

Guarantee access to Harvard or Yale once they come of age.

Hell with the West. Your child is always gonna have his attention diverted but in Africa you maintain control

Don't jump to conclusions based on a video

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard university of Kampala is the best in Africa

University of Makarere was and perhaps still is the Harvard of Africa.

I’ve never met a Ugandese that hasn’t made something of himself when he came over to the West. These folks are already set for life with their superb education.

The last time I went holiday to one of the better off African countries I realised how rafaad life is over there.

Never had such issues travelling anywhere else in the world :mjpls:

You won't catch me again in the cursed continent. Alhamdulillah for being a European :rejoice:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The last time I went holiday to one of the better off African countries I realised how rafaad life is over there.

Never had such issues travelling anywhere else in the world :mjpls:

You won't catch me again in the cursed continent. Alhamdulillah for being a European :rejoice:

We agree, it is cursed. Just going from A to B in any given African capital city is Rafaad. You’ll either asked for bribe, pickpocketed, some passes malaria to you for no apparent reason, killed by idiot driving w/rules or regulations or the car you’re driving in breaks down due to unfixed roads.

Macalin M

Out here
We agree, it is cursed. Just going from A to B in any given African capital city is Rafaad. You’ll either asked for bribe, pickpocketed, some passes malaria to you for no apparent reason, killed by idiot driving w/rules or regulations or the car you’re driving in breaks down due to unfixed roads.
When they keep asking for money in exchange to carry your bags or fill out your visa form<<<<<<

Nigga I’m bigger than you I can carry my own bag!!!!!!!!!!!! And I can fill in MY VISA FORM!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When they keep asking for money in exchange to carry your bags or fill out your visa form<<<<<<

Nigga I’m bigger than you I can carry my own bag!!!!!!!!!!!! And I can fill in MY VISA FORM!

Don’t flex on them poor ones. Just give them some single dollars. I do it when entering the cursed continent. Just so I have a good omen

Macalin M

Out here
Don’t flex on them poor ones. Just give them some single dollars. I do it when entering the cursed continent. Just so I have a good omen
I do abti but they get annoying when they have one of them in every part of the airport. I think I’ll take a break from Africa. I’ve been to too many African countries this year.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I do abti but they get annoying when they have one of them in every part of the airport. I think I’ll take a break from Africa. I’ve been to too many African countries this year.

Name the countries you’ve been to Abti

OP is high tonight. That video is about celebrations for twins. How did u come to the conclusion that their education system is top notch? :comeon:

Trending

Latest posts