If guy says to me “walaal” am I friendzoned?

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Your Garaad father will not be proud of your conduct huuno
What else is he supposed to say? :lawd:
Hey Baby Flirting GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

@inacabdillahi "Walaal" is not necessarily a friend-zone term, but you can kinda tell someone doesn't see u as a romantic interest if they are not serious and wouldn't try to go to the next step (involving parents)

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
It’s like he’s calling me his sister. It’s a turn off lol…
i mean it's dialect differences, the southerners also call females ''waryaas'' which is funny
yall dislike ''walaal'' and ''nayaa'' what's yall want us to do change our lahjad? cuz i aint't ever using abaayo kkkk

i mean it's dialect differences, the southerners also call females ''waryaas'' which is funny
yall dislike ''walaal'' and ''nayaa'' what's yall want us to do change our lahjad? cuz i aint't ever using abaayo kkkk

I started using huuno ironically and that sht stuck with me ever since

:bell:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I call all girls and boys bro (or walaal if they're somali) so this is not something to think twice about.
Have you had much interactions with those of the opposite sex growing up? That might explain your confusion. Just talk to people platonically and you will naturally learn how to interact with people and use intuition to pick up what people mean without them having to necessarily having to spell it out.

It all depends on the person, if I say walaal i ain’t talking friend zone, cause you would still have a shot.

Its sibling zone no chance in hell kinda deal, but that’s just me.