If elected, Biden would unseat Erdogan

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
In a video, Joe Biden tells he would force Erdogan out and stop Turkey from exploring for oil and gas in the East Mediterranean. That's imperialism.

This is the guy who advocated for splitting Iraq into three parts.

I bet Erdogan will somehow funnel millions of dollars to the Trump campaign now.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They are both bad. Different face same shadow gov leading the destruction of the world.

Forget erdogan. Watch when they assassinate farmaajo.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
They are both bad. Different face same shadow gov leading the destruction of the world.

Now we are going to a conspiracy and Qanon conspiracy territory. We are leaving sanity to insanity in this tread and discussion forum.
Is going to feed all paranoid and conspirators in Somalispot.

AbdiGeedi

I doubt it will get to that extreme. Somalia is not in the US's backyard as Venezuela.

If Somalia withstands the foreign pressure to do thing their way, it will be a good lesson for our politicians. Countries are like people. They are born. They grow. They become mature. They get old. They die.

By the way, Turkey is increasingly getting isolated. It is stuck in the Western geostrategic fault.

On a positive side, it looks like the EU member states - Germany, Italy and Malta - are cautiously taking the Turkish side on certain matters.

Germany seems to be upset with the US bullying tactics against it over the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline coming from Russia. As a payback, Germany started tacitly supporting Turkey in the East Mediterranean oil/gas row against the US, France and Greece.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

Farmajo is not important in anyway shape or form, he can be replaced today because so far he has brought nothing unique to the table. Who are "they" by the way?

Farmajo is not important in anyway shape or form, he can be replaced today because so far he has brought nothing unique to the table. Who are "they" by the way?
The owners of the central banks (ex : Rothschild), powerful families like the Bronfman, the oligarchy present in each country, trillionaires like Brzenssky or Soros (who have crashed the England bank in one call) and a lot of interest groups like the Saoud Clan for example

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

wallahi these Failmaajo fanboys are completely delusional :drakelaugh: assassinate Failmaajo kulaha:pachah1:the useless amxaaro puppet isn’t even worth the bullet. Nobody even knows who Failmaajo is the only time they see his Name is after Big qarax

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
wallahi these Failmaajo fanboys are completely delusional :drakelaugh: assassinate Failmaajo kulaha:pachah1:the useless amxaaro puppet isn’t even worth the bullet. Nobody even knows who Failmaajo is the only time they see his Name is after Big qarax
They only time we hear bixi is when he screams ictiraaf
BEB9AF67-D216-4FAA-B18B-7082689E03EB.jpeg

AbdiGeedi

I suspect the above video was dug up and fed to New York Times by the Trump operatives to solicit campaign donations from the Turkish lobbyists in Washington D.C.

AbdiGeedi

Trump brags about Erdogan relationship

US President Donald Trump said Monday world leaders have sought his help with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, saying that Turkey’s strongman would only listen to him.

“The heads of countries last week they called me up, ‘could you call Erdogan?’” Trump said in an interview with Fox News, according to a report by Turkey’s state-run Anadolu agency.

According to Anadolu, Trump said he had asked those leaders, whom he did not name, why he should be the one to contact Erdogan, to which they allegedly responded: “‘You’re the only one he’ll listen to. He doesn’t listen to us. You’re the only one’.”

“I don’t like saying this publicly, but it happens to be true. I get along with him and he listens,” Trump said, according to Anadolu.

Trending