If Deni Was Prime Minister He Would've Resigned Over Constitutional Changes

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's play a hypothetical scenario and assume that Deni was the PM and not Hamsa and what his reactions would be over the illegal constitutional changes.

Most ppl agree he would've resigned immediately over the constitutional changes and if he didn't his political career in PL would be over and his children and wider family may even suffer discrimination for decades to come.

Unlike this duli the glorified secretary Hamza who is trading his region interest in return for staying in a petty secretary role shows you the difference in political acumen between the two.

It's well known daljir and damjadiid warned HSM not to appoint Deni because he isn't a push over or a yes man and has a political philosophy(Qadiyad).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love PL political posture since 98 we holding the course and playing to win the long game. It doesn't matter how many presidents come in Mogadishu or how many changes happen with the UN leadership, it doesn't matter how our security partners like CIA and Dubai or Economic partners like Ethiopia and Kenya change. PL position is always clear and never changing making them a politically stable state.

Compare that with hawiye running around the world like a beggar to the west, turkey, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya which is what you call a short game and every new president does the same making them the least reliable partner for any country, if a true political risk assessment was done.

Puntland keep up your political maturity.

Season 2 Wisdom GIF by New Amsterdam

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The problem with hawiye leaders is their reactive politics and just opposing things. This leads them to run around the world for four years and each country in the world seeing their politically volatile and a risk because countries want qadiyad and long term goals achieved which hawiye simply hasn't got and will never have because meel ay ku heeshiyeen hawiye lama hayo.

I urge PL take note of this because your just going to see more time waste in the south.

He does not even have that unique reer baadiye galti Absame dialect. I can tell Madoobe is Absame if I hear him speak but not this Hamze bare guy. He speaks normal Somali dialect, I’m sure he never stepped foot in Ogadenia and didn’t drink from ceel Ogaden. Ahmed Madoobe was taken back to Ogadenia for Absame ritual when he became adult. So he can learn the Somali language and dhaanto and his tol. They never did this with Hamza barre, I am sure hutu are responsible for his absence and failure to attend the Absame heritage immersion ritual. Beginning from the moment he came out of the womb till today they are doing sixir on him. They have already succeeded in disassociating him from beesha Absame. I know what they did to him, it happens all the time in Somalia, a habaryar from a laangaab clan would adopt a child (specifically boy) from a laandhere clan, would brainwash him and raise him so she can marry him into her clan family. Certain Majerteen families would did this, they would adopt Reer Cabdille Ogaden children specially boys whose families broken up and raise them for the same reason mentioned above. At certain occasions going as far as keeping the truth that the boys are laandheere hidden. This is how men like Hamza barre come to exist. Markaa this Xamse Barre guy irritates me, I’m irritated by the fact that every time I hear him speak, I’m not reminded about Ogadenia Qoraxay agah iyo eega. Nacala.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He does not even have that unique reer baadiye galti Absame dialect. I can tell Madoobe is Absame if I hear him speak but not this Hamze bare guy. He speaks normal Somali dialect, I’m sure he never stepped foot in Ogadenia and didn’t drink from ceel Ogaden. Ahmed Madoobe was taken back to Ogadenia for Absame ritual when he became adult. So he can learn the Somali language and dhaanto and his tol. They never did this with Hamza barre, I am sure hutu are responsible for his absence and failure to attend the Absame heritage immersion ritual. Beginning from the moment he came out of the womb till today they are doing sixir on him. They have already succeeded in disassociating him from beesha Absame. I know what they did to him, it happens all the time in Somalia, a habaryar from a laangaab clan would adopt a child (specifically boy) from a laandhere clan, would brainwash him and raise him so she can marry him into her clan family. Certain Majerteen families would did this, they would adopt Reer Cabdille Ogaden children specially boys whose families broken up and raise them for the same reason mentioned above. At certain occasions going as far as keeping the truth that the boys are laandheere hidden. This is how men like Hamza barre come to exist. Markaa this Xamse Barre guy irritates me, I’m irritated by the fact that every time I hear him speak, I’m not reminded about Ogadenia Qoraxay agah iyo eega. Nacala.

What is Ogaden political posture. Since you got stakes in 3 countries, how can u bring about using such leverage for Ogaden supremacy for centuries to come? I know I would've created a Ogaden bridge policy and forcing Ethio, Kenya, Somalia to develop an Ogaden friendly politics. They do sit on some very strategic land which Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya would need to please in order to benefit from trilateral ties.

Please Let's not go into petty dialect and cultural dance mode what is being decided in the horn is every clan or ethnic political future and its zero sum.politics someone has to lose is horn politics they don't believe in win win or game theory politics.

Let's play a hypothetical scenario and assume that Deni was the PM and not Hamsa and what his reactions would be over the illegal constitutional changes.

Most ppl agree he would've resigned immediately over the constitutional changes and if he didn't his political career in PL would be over and his children and wider family may even suffer discrimination for decades to come.

Unlike this duli the glorified secretary Hamza who is trading his region interest in return for staying in a petty secretary role shows you the difference in political acumen between the two.

It's well known daljir and damjadiid warned HSM not to appoint Deni because he isn't a push over or a yes man and has a political philosophy(Qadiyad).
Wasn’t fuckhismarj mr toothface humiliating Deni just 2 years ago It’s not all sunshine and rainbows outside Ugaas. A fooocking boon who is bullied by the Hutu, agah! war waxa idin dhaamay huutada😂 lakin waxba isma dhaamaan koley, labadooduba waa mooryaan oo neceb rule of law, nidaam iyo isku tashi. Up there in villa Somalia, when they are posing for a picture, the dameers tell the laandheere angel Hamze barre to stay in the back as all the other dameers pose for the picture. A prime freaking minister has to be behind a city mayor when posing for a picture in the dameer led government.

What is Ogaden political posture. Since you got stakes in 3 countries, how can u bring about using such leverage for Ogaden supremacy for centuries to come? I know I would've created a Ogaden bridge policy and forcing Ethio, Kenya, Somalia to develop an Ogaden friendly politics. They do sit on some very strategic land which Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya would need to please in order to benefit from trilateral ties.

Please Let's not go into petty dialect and cultural dance mode what is being decided in the horn is every clan or ethnic political future and its zero sum.politics someone has to lose is horn politics they don't believe in win win or game theory politics.
You’re very eager beaver Ugaas. You like to discuss things, relax and live in the present. You remind me of this Somali autistic adeer who was an expert in the perfumery business, who worked with Hugo. It was the first time I’ve seen a grown man having trouble speaking Somali when I watched a video of him he was a hooyo-mataalo adeer chemist. I’m an individual I live thousands of kilometres away from my original home. I can only give you my opinion and that would be not playing the dabodhilif card. You know this “I will make port owners in Kenya Somalia and Ethiopia compete for my service” talk that you have kept spewing around its weak iska dhaaf ugaas 😅 I would simply want an Ogaden state that dominates Somaliweyn or an independent Ogadenia. Whether we play the dabodhilif card or not we still have easy direct access to 150 million market. That population keeps on growing day by day, why the heck would you still be dabodhilif when there are 150 million customers who are competing for you regardless if you play the dabodhilif card or not.

Jungle

VIP

PM Hamza Abdi Barre is doing a terrific job

Puntland claim they're happy up there in their desert yet obsessed with FGS. Lets not lie to ourselves these people have ambitions of Villa Somalia or even PM :pachah1: Not hapening anytime soon

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Dalka gushisa wa deni

Dalka gushisa wa deni
I didn’t become a sharkaarke boy fan until he dropped this banger. 🎶waa deni, waa Deni, dalka dantiisu waa deni, danta dadkeena waa deni agah!:ahh:the laxan of the song is catchy and wavey asf I want to remix this song I would contact tolka back home and tell them to get me an abwaan who I will pay to sing a dhaanto about a woman using the laxan and instrumental of this song.

🎶dalka, dalka gushisu waa Deni, dalka gushiisu waa Deni, daali maayo uu badali, dalka, dalka guushiisu waa Deni🎶😅

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
What’s absame ritual?
IMG_1299.png

What’s absame ritual? View attachment 326539
Absame heritage immersion ritual ama “dhaqan celiska wiilasha Absame ee hooyooyin laangaab ah soo koriyeen”. It’s meant to revive the little Ogaden that would still naturally remain in boys who grew up with their reer abti, it’s just something that we do boowe perhaps I think beesha are going to ban this practice soon since they learned sometimes it can bring ceeb for the qabiil as we have seen how Hamza barre abandoned his tol.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Absame heritage immersion ritual ama “dhaqan celiska wiilasha Absame ee hooyooyin laangaab ah soo koriyeen”. It’s meant to revive the little Ogaden that would still naturally remain in boys who grew up with their reer abti, it’s just something that we do boowe perhaps I think beesha are going to ban this practice soon since they learned sometimes it can bring ceeb for the qabiil as we have seen how Hamza barre abandoned his tol.
😂 in your opinion what clans are langaab and which are landheer.
IMG_1261.png

Isn’t hamze ogaaden iska dhal🤔

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
their all puppets, Deni wouldnt do anything at all funny you guys think deni has any interest
Do you guys not get tired?

Trending