Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ramadan vibes
:dead::dead:

15061692-1554-486E-B81F-FF75D0500422.jpeg

Hayyaay this Somali lady is doing great job furthering Somali cause. You will see clueless AAs dressed in macawiis iyo guntiino soon. I approve Sbarinas sacrifies mA abaayo keep paving the way for Somalis.

Eugenig cabdis f*ck off let the lady decide who she fucks its 2019 focus developing your country. Eedadiina wasee.

Does this man have any idea how the rest of somalidom view this marriage? Man he must really love her to walk into all that mess especially since he can get just about any woman out there.

Hayyaay this Somali lady is doing great job furthering Somali cause. You will see clueless AAs dressed in macawiis iyo guntiino soon. I approve Sbarinas sacrifies mA abaayo keep paving the way for Somalis.

Eugenig cabdis f*ck off let the lady decide who she fucks its 2019 focus developing your country. Eedadiina wasee.

Idris is black british and not AA so don't understand your reference to AAs.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wallahi I don’t give a crap about this woman I just find it funny him wearing a cultural attire like a Somali oday

War AAs worship this nigga.

He is well liked for the american roles that he has played but the AAs now are starting to complain about foreign blacks taking too many american roles...written for a black american. Its unfortunate but the tribal BS brought to the west in the last couple of decades has now gotten western blacks into putting our own tribe forward. You africans and your tribal bs that has assisted the whites in owning africa....has now infested the minds of western blacks. Its quite disappointing to me.

He is well liked for the american roles that he has played but the AAs now are starting to complain about foreign blacks taking too many american roles...written for a black american.

War has there been a day they dont complain? No offence but thats all they are doing complaining about everything that breathes and half of the things that dont.

War has there been a day they dont complain? No offence but thats all they are doing complaining about everything that breathes and half of the things that dont.

yeah i get that but i can't help but find some validity in their complaints. Would you be happy if they choose western blacks to play somali roles in movies?

She paves the way for Somalis with what exactly ?
:comeon:

So it's 2019, thats why you can f*** who you want, right ? How was is it in 2018 son, was it then also allowed ?

yeah i get that but i can't help but find some validity in their complaints. Would you be happy if they choose western blacks to play somali roles in movies?

Uff they already did that in black hawk down. Waa fuckimiin wlh. But I understand though.

She paves the way for Somalis with what exactly ?
:comeon:

So it's 2019, thats why you can f*** who you want, right ? How was is it in 2018 son, was it then also allowed ?

If she got him wear that attire what else can she make him do yaah. Mardhow he will be our ambassador kkkk. Waa nin taajir sxb if we can trade her uselesss self waa big victory. If she promotes soomalinimo I see no reason to dislike her. Let her use duqa for fanaanimo nooh.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
He is well liked for the american roles that he has played but the AAs now are starting to complain about foreign blacks taking too many american roles...written for a black american. Its unfortunate but the tribal BS brought to the west in the last couple of decades has now gotten western blacks into putting our own tribe forward. You africans and your tribal bs that has assisted the whites in owning africa....has now infested the minds of western blacks. Its quite disappointing to me.
Get the f*ck out of here with your tribal nonsense. I would understand if you were referring to your cousins back in Africa but Somali is an ethnic group based on language, culture and genetics.

Get the f*ck out of here with your tribal nonsense. I would understand if you were referring to your cousins back in Africa but Somali is an ethnic group based on language, culture and genetics.

you serious? nah you're joking right? haha....ok i laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts