Idris Elba is an honorary Somali

marrying up is the game plan. one day ill find a lonely, divorced widow thats rich off alimony and live the rest of my life in comfort :rejoice:

Stringer Bell
Clay Davies was the real G, nigga fleeced him millions :russ:

Clay Davis had insane swag however 250k ain't much. Davon got him killed and he got Davon locked up. Until DeAngelo's murder they were the most dominant duo in the whole show.

Berksdale crew had the most memorable characters of the show.

Idris Xusul has slightly somali look to him, I still can’t believe that he got dressed up as Somali, like why?? Man could have come as his own, this is hilarious

I never understood those who made fun of her. She's married to Idris Freaking Elba. Big W for her and her qabiil (I know her sub sub clan too).

:trumpsmirk:
marriage with no children is not worth much. There is no money she can hand over to her children. the other two women who has children for him have done better. It seems like he is an old guy who had done the children thing and now just want a young wife and probably told her i dont want any more children. He will leave her in few years and get a younger one and she will walk empty handed. Smart women who marry for money make sure there are children in the picture

marriage with no children is not worth much. There is no money she can hand over to her children. the other two women who has children for him have done better. It seems like he is an old guy who had done the children thing and now just want a young wife and probably told her i dont want any more children. He will leave her in few years and get a younger one and she will walk empty handed. Smart women who marry for money make sure there are children in the picture
I never thought of that. I’m used to old Somali men who don’t stop having children until they’re on their deathbed.

But this makes sense cuz I’m certain that she’d have a baby by now if it was on her terms. Seems like he’s running things.

I never thought of that. I’m used to old Somali men who don’t stop having children until they’re on their deathbed.

But this makes sense cuz I’m certain that she’d have a baby by now if it was on her terms. Seems like he’s running things.
naah a lot of these white celebs who had bunch of children divorce and get with a younger women. Some of these women are smart and make sure there is a baby, but most stay there for the lifestyle thinking they are set for life before getting changed with a younger model. She would be mad if she doesnt have a child, hell trick him if you have to cause there is no such thing as ever lasting marriage in hollywood nowadays

naah a lot of these white celebs who had bunch of children divorce and get with a younger women. Some of these women are smart and make sure there is a baby, but most stay there for the lifestyle thinking they are set for life before getting changed with a younger model. She would be mad if she doesnt have a child, hell trick him if you have to cause there is no such thing as ever lasting marriage in hollywood nowadays
He probably can’t have kids (vasectomy). If he’s truly serious about no more children then that’s not surprising.

He wouldn't have married her if he planned to leave her in a few years. Wouldnt he keep her as a girlfriend if that was his goal? He has two ex wives and wouldn't want to divide his pie any further. We also don't know if he doesn't want kids. She could end up pregnant. They've only been married for two years. Maybe it was her decision to be childless.

Trending