IDP puntland now own lands !!.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Saxib it was your cousin who started it. He didnt even say cusman maxmud vs cumar, he said keenadid vs cumar, the disrespect:dwill:
I did not mention cumar maxamud, i asked you qbout mudug and many tribes from mareexan to reer maxamud to awrtable to ceyr to abgaal to cumar maxamud to saleeban to leelkaase to sacad to dir to bicidyahan to arab salaax inhabit mudug boowe And in mudug no one has a better history in mudug than suldaan kenadiid who is nin cismaan maxamud ah laandheere boqortooyo oo sedax lugood ku tagaan

I did not mention cumar maxamud, i asked you qbout mudug and many tribes from mareexan to reer maxamud to awrtable to ceyr to abgaal to cumar maxamud to saleeban to leelkaase to sacad to dir to bicidyahan to arab salaax inhabit mudug boowe And in mudug no one has a better history in mudug than suldaan kenadiid who is nin cismaan maxamud ah laandheere boqortooyo oo sedax lugood ku tagaan
Sultan keenaadid nin mooyaale ilaa djibouti laga yaqaano oo xataa kutubta talyaaniga ku xusan weeye
Lets burry the hatchet, boowe

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sultan keenaadid nin mooyaale ilaa djibouti laga yaqaano oo xataa kutubta talyaaniga ku xusan weeye
Lets burry the hatchet, boowe
Boowe gaalka dhil laakinse gaartiisa sii and i dont understand why you from mudug would involve yourself in reer bari beef personally if i see reer mudug arguing i would not get involved cause i dont know much about mudug cause i qm not from there, i dont know which part of galkacyo reer bicidyahan live or the leelkaase part of galkacyo or the cumar maxamud part of galkacyo or the grievances between the different clans, so tell me why are you so compelled to involve yourself in reer bari disputes? If i choose to criticise muumin and his cali saleeban footsoldiers in qandala then i have a right at the end of the day this issue is close to home since i am from bari and i have my immediate family from bosaso where isis terrorists also target.

I understand why you are so nonchalant about isis terrorist muumin in qandala cause it does not affect you nor your immediate family in mudug.

Boowe gaalka dhil laakinse gaartiisa sii and i dont understand why you from mudug would involve yourself in reer bari beef personally if i see reer mudug arguing i would not get involved cause i dont know much about mudug cause i qm not from there, i dont know which part of galkacyo reer bicidyahan live or the leelkaase part of galkacyo or the cumar maxamud part of galkacyo or the grievances between the different clans, so tell me why are you so compelled to involve yourself in reer bari disputes? If i choose to criticise muumin and his cali saleeban footsoldiers in qandala then i have a right at the end of the day this issue is close to home since i am from bari and i have my immediate family from bosaso where isis terrorists also target.
Fair enough, raalihow boowe

Trending