IDP IN PL GET WATER

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The whole south and isaaq are living there and then they talk about small jilib nuux maxamud oo qaxoti camp banadir ku yimi, waana jilib yar ka waran. They're whole ppl in the south are living in my camps and I am protecting them even though they were the ones who chased me out yesterday.

When nuux maxamud galgala went to the south, he never chased hawiye out or did anything wrong to them when he migrated. Hawiye did something wrong in 91 and now the whole south is now sitting in Bosaso Camps, waana gurigisa iyo dadkisa kuwani ka waran. It's like if leelkase was in camps in Hamar, dembiga waxay saran tahay majerten ileen leelkase waa dad nala degan. f*ck hawiye and b22n culture, f*ck sade, f*ck @Cognitivedissonance religious bullshit. I am realist. If cog doesn't stop this I am joining PIM if he saying shariah law and all muslims are welcome in my land.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When Majerten sultanate was alive not @Cognitivedissonance religious crap, the real sultanates under boqor burhan, you would never hear PL refugees anywhere in the world, we always used to live in our land and were happy NO WESTERNER EVEN FKN KNEW US WE DIDN'T NEED THEM WE LIVED IN THE ISLAMIC SPHERE OF THE WORLD AS SEPARATE PEOPLE AND LAND, it's when we joined these b22n cultures and farming cultures n hawiye AND ISAAQ and all that, now we are bragging about sadaqo to our land. We used to give sadaqo that's how rich we were, we didn't use to need it. Bring back PIM. I AM WITH U @Manzana @Finesse @PuntiteQueen

Hawiye brags on sadaqo isagu waa ku soo koray, anigu waan la yaaba markan arki sadaqo lagu faanayo anaga bixi jirnay, noo celiya puntland sultanates. PIM I AM ABOUT TO JOIN U IF THE SHARIAH BOYS WIN PL, I AM NOW PIM THEN, I AM JOINING YUR MOVEMENT

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only thing that changed is the global banking system and currency and ribah network, back then this didn't exist and trade was with hard currency like gold and how much u had of it. When jews invented this system and globalized it, it allowed him to ensure which economies fail since they control the bank notes that is now the new gold that everything is measured against. This has constant ribah on it year by year while u don't hence, your poor and starving.

Lets go back to a fair world is what u might say? but that's unrealistic, u have to have banks yourself and begin ribah operations or else your doomed to not catch up the global economy and control your economy since you don't even have currency to balance your production against, balance when things go up or down in wages or prices to control your currency, your foreign trade and how to use your currency.

This cognissive wants us under jews and being poor, they send these religious nutcases to ensure islam keeps us backwards and we dont do ribah and be controlled by global markets and rely on sadaqo and aid, he is a jewish agent himself all these SHARIAH LAW SYMPTHISERS. It's to ensure u don't compete in the world markets and use religious norms in a market that isn't religious to begin with. He wants to encourage growth of radical islam to ensure you are now sadaqo compliant to world markets and he can stop assisting u in sadaqo as u starve away. Man did the jews lock the world in, it's under theyre banking principles the original founders, they were doing this 2000 years ago in temples of jerusalem.

Cognissive will come 'post' verses no 'evidences' though as the jews intend him to do, just use your eyes in the world somali, ninkani hadalkisa iyo versekiisa lama dhegaysto hadusan bananka ka tusin karin oo daleel ah, daleel ma aha ayat la aqriyo wa inu ku tusiya ama daleel ma aha. He doesn't understand cilmiga aduunka, he thinks inu cilmi ka helayo quranka, he was told to go to china to learn cilmi, quran is about god not how to live on earth

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The only thing that changed is the global banking system and currency and ribah network, back then this didn't exist and trade was with hard currency like gold and how much u had of it. When jews invented this system and globalized it, it allowed him to ensure which economies fail since they control the bank notes that is now the new gold that everything is measured against. This has constant ribah on it year by year while u don't hence, your poor and starving.

Lets go back to a fair world is what u might say? but that's unrealistic, u have to have banks yourself and begin ribah operations or else your doomed to not catch up the global economy and control your economy since you don't even have currency to balance your production against, balance when things go up or down in wages or prices to control your currency, your foreign trade and how to use your currency.

This cognissive wants us under jews and being poor, they send these religious nutcases to ensure islam keeps us backwards and we dont do ribah and be controlled by global markets and rely on sadaqo and aid, he is a jewish agent himself all these SHARIAH LAW SYMPTHISERS. It's to ensure u don't compete in the world markets and use religious norms in a market that isn't religious to begin with. He wants to encourage growth of radical islam to ensure you are now sadaqo compliant to world markets and he can stop assisting u in sadaqo as u starve away. Man did the jews lock the world in, it's under theyre banking principles the original founders, they were doing this 2000 years ago in temples of jerusalem.

Cognissive will come 'post' verses no 'evidences' though as the jews intend him to do, just use your eyes in the world somali, ninkani hadalkisa iyo versekiisa lama dhegaysto hadusan bananka ka tusin karin oo daleel ah, daleel ma aha ayat la aqriyo wa inu ku tusiya ama daleel ma aha. He doesn't understand cilmiga aduunka, he thinks inu cilmi ka helayo quranka, he was told to go to china to learn cilmi, quran is about god not how to live on earth
Boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow :russ::lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts