Idol and Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

A whole topic just for little ole me. You shouldn't have.
I see feelings being poured into this topic lol.

Wallahi you're obsessed. Saciida you need to see a therapist not only for the obsession you have for me but also your sexuality, you're a male but you act like a scorned woman who's husband left for her best friend.

Q

Queen Carawelo

That's how I normally write, but you're too dumb to realize that. All that hate seething from you. :stressed:

This is actually true
5465-e1a106cf57108a7d1be853cacdf4ee77.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@ciddhartha

Why do you always try to be disagreeable? I've noticed you're rarely ever nice to Xalimos. I suspect that you're pining for female attention when you neg them. Word of advice, stop playing hard to get. Those are lady games straight out of the xalimo playbook. Just tell Idol that you're very interested.

sft2s.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Previous beef from somnet

There was no previous beef. I disagreed with him on the topic of trannys in Islam and he's been following me around ever since.

As saciidayanleh he was a progressive Muslim, as @ciddhartha he is an atheist. I refuse to have any meaningful discussion with someone who would multinick and pretend to be Muslim. He's tried to pick fights with me on everything from religion to qabil, but I've been ignoring his temper tantrums. Now he's moved on from trolling me and is chasing @Idol for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending