Idk why I’m into toxic women

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
For some reason, romantic girls are a huge turnoff for me and it’s mad weird ngl, imagine a girl calling you “baby” “my love” :pachah1:this shit giving me pick me vibes, I need a girl who’s toxic to me, rude to me and argument every day:banderas:
"pick me" is terminology that is used by jaded women who can't handle there being women who realize the value of good men.

Trust me the novelty of a "bad girl" will wear off when you realize the nagging never stops. A good religious obedient woman will give far more value to your life.

mr.overeasy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
agreed, most cadaan girls are nuts and are just that, girls. They are nuts and have no religion in their life.

A nice obedient and religious woman can be found when you look in good muslim circles. If you like lightskin, which is okay I guess but I am into darks personally, you can get a white looking arab who listens to whatever you tell her.

sane obedient women >>>> cadaan mentally ill girls

agreed, most cadaan girls are nuts and are just that, girls. They are nuts and have no religion in their life.

A nice obedient and religious woman can be found when you look in good muslim circles. If you like lightskin, which is okay I guess but I am into darks personally, you can get a white looking arab who listens to whatever you tell her.

sane obedient women >>>> cadaan mentally ill girls
Cadaan girls embody all the negative aspects of femininity and wear like a badge of honor wallahi. They're so vile lol. And I don't want an obedient woman tbh, I want an adult. Besides, I'm not her dad lol. I'm team Somali girls all the way sxb :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:
I'm not too big on miscegenation lol.

mr.overeasy

Cadaan girls embody all the negative aspects of femininity and wear like a badge of honor wallahi. They're so vile lol. And I don't want an obedient woman tbh, I'm not her dad lol. I'm team Somali girls :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:
I'm not too big on miscegenation lol.
nice to see an uncucked dude on here, somalis women are far superior to cadaan women and I have no clue why every somali dude is out her wanting to marry them.

they age terribly too, if you get a woman with good genes she will look fine into her 50s. A white chick starts aging badly in her late 20s to early 30s.

nice to see an uncucked dude on here, somalis women are far superior to cadaan women and I have no clue why every somali dude is out her wanting to marry them.

they age terribly too, if you get a woman with good genes she will look fine into her 50s. A white chick starts aging badly in her late 20s to early 30s.
Compared to those absolute fucking pigs, Somali girls are like the goddess Athena. Sharaf, deen, self-respect, studious. We're blessed wallahi :banderas:

Cadaans start binge drinking and railing lines of ket/charlie/md from like the age of 15. They fall off of a cliff by 28-30 wallahi. Not to mention the literal gallons of coom they've injested over the yearslol

I think many men simply like women with a backbone but who are still feminine, even though they bleat about wanting women to be raaliyos and overly submissive.

But wanting to be disrespected and toxicity is mental.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For some reason, romantic girls are a huge turnoff for me and it’s mad weird ngl, imagine a girl calling you “baby” “my love” :pachah1:this shit giving me pick me vibes, I need a girl who’s toxic to me, rude to me and argument every day:banderas:

You are mentally ill

1643042977587.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts