Idk why I’m into toxic women

I've heard teachering and nursing are the two professions where you see the highest percentage of freaky psycho naago, it's nice to actually have some confirmation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruh.....I've never had so much disdain for nurses until recently, apathetic pieces of shits. I got kicked out of the hospital for staying with my relative too long, kid has an extremely serious illness and started chemo, these xoolos don't want people to feel comfort.

Only nurses that were nice and sweet, were the ones that for back of better term, were physically unattractive they seemed to care about their patients. Vast majority are shayateens, was slipping a curse between every dua wallahi

Bruh.....I've never had so much disdain for nurses until recently, apathetic pieces of shits. I got kicked out of the hospital for staying with my relative too long, kid has an extremely serious illness and started chemo, these xoolos don't want people to feel comfort.

Only nurses that were nice and sweet, were the ones that for back of better term, were physically unattractive they seemed to care about their patients. Vast majority are shayateens, was slipping a curse between every dua wallahi
They're too busy making dancing tiktoks to be nice to plebs like us sxb looool
The nurses in the UK aren't that bad, but then again I guess it depends on the hospital.
The constant crying = good pussy I'm sure that's a rule 😂😂
Not gna lie bro, I'd take peace of mind over good pussy anyday of the week. It's like being on an emotional rollercoaster with some of these vampiric psycho sharmutas, they fucking drain you lol

Permanent blueballs is a better option than getting called every other day while they're fucking sobbing about stupid shit :snoop:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
They're too busy making dancing tiktoks to be nice to plebs like us sxb looool
The nurses in the UK aren't that bad, but then again I guess it depends on the hospital.

Not gna lie bro, I'd take peace of mind over good pussy anyday of the week. It's like being on an emotional rollercoaster with some of these vampiric psycho sharmutas, they fucking drain you lol

Permanent blueballs is a better option than getting called every other day while they're fucking sobbing about stupid shit :snoop:

I feel you the last b1tch had me stressing on how to solve her problems. Man if their problems become yours run!!

I feel you the last b1tch had me stressing on how to solve her problems. Man if their problems become yours run!!
You try and give them help but they just get pissy wallahi. They literally just want to vent without finding any sort of solution for their problems. You get reduced to being an emotional tampon.
I need to stop posting sxb, I'm getting PTSD flashbacks :damn:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
You try and give them help but they just get pissy wallahi. They literally just want to vent without finding any sort of solution for their problems. You get reduced to being an emotional tampon.
I need to stop posting sxb, I'm getting PTSD flashbacks :damn:

Me too ffs 😭😭

Listen to the faraxs on here sxb, don't invite that level of dysfunction into your life. Tell me you wouldn't want to throw a girl out of a two-storey window after having a conversation like this;

Be prepared to have similar phone conversations atleast x3-4 times a week, without fail lol
:deadosama::deadosama:

Listen to the faraxs on here sxb, don't invite that level of dysfunction into your life. Tell me you wouldn't want to throw a girl out of a two-storey window after having a conversation like this;

Be prepared to have similar phone conversations atleast x3-4 times a week, without fail lol

Psychologist to him

'Waan ka xumahay, kuma caawin karo.'

:mjlol:
You sound native Somali speaker. :stressed:
8410067E-8FA1-471F-AB4C-F796F83270F9.jpeg

Xoxoxo

VIP
Arguing is fun! It gives you a kick i definitely get it, you’re into the Tsundere types.

but for your own peace of mind I would advice you to stay faraway from it because the mental stress isn’t worth it at all

Trending