Idk why I’m into toxic women

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
For some reason, romantic girls are a huge turnoff for me and it’s mad weird ngl, imagine a girl calling you “baby” “my love” :pachah1:this shit giving me pick me vibes, I need a girl who’s toxic to me, rude to me and argument every day:banderas:

For some reason, romantic girls are a huge turnoff for me and it’s mad weird ngl, imagine a girl calling you “baby” “my love” :pachah1:this shit giving me pick me vibes, I need a girl who’s toxic to me, rude to me and argument every day:banderas:

:mjlol:

What made you this way, saaxiib? :hmm:

The world is already a cruel, cold and dark place, so I don't need my girl to add to that sh** by actually being toxic and rude; I can take criticism and being held to account, but I won't tolerate toxic, rude people.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
:mjlol:

What made you this way, saaxiib? :hmm:

The world is already a cruel, cold and dark place, so I don't need my girl to add to that sh** by actually being toxic and rude; I can take criticism and being held to account, but I won't tolerate toxic, rude people.
We are in a toxic ass world, I’ve been around toxic people my entire life, it kinda impacted me at first but it became a turn on for me:diddyass:

Trending

Latest posts