Idk rick, BuzzFeed looks colorist to me

It’s tuff for darkskin women way more then men , being dark skin for a girl is seen as being masculine but for a nigga it’s attractive :mjcry: I know some niggas who wouldn’t hesitate punching us duhul girls:wow1:
Don't you also see this in the East African community too? Whenever you see a celeb from our community, they are usually light skinned with 3a hair and a very slim figure. You almost never see representation of darker skinned women who are plus-size and have 3c-4a hair. It really bothers me to cause whenever I see men say they find East African women beautiful it's only the light skin ones they are talking about.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Don't you also see this in the East African community too? Whenever you see a celeb from our community, they are usually light skinned with 3a hair and a very slim figure. You almost never see representation of darker skinned women who are plus-size and have 3c-4a hair. It really bothers me to cause whenever I see men say they find East African women beautiful it's only the light skin ones they are talking about.
Plus size women hell na hit the gym :what: