IDIOT! Snapchat famous fob named GULED DAADAX catches COVID-19 live on SC. Dude came to his car window, no mask on, told him “social distance “.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Still catches it.

both weren’t wearing mask

They were at the Karmel Mall. The Covid19 guy came to his driver side window and this Guled guy was like “you’re too close...why are pointing your mouth at me “

Next day he came down with it. He is now seeking that dude’s elders. Says “if I die that Djibouti clan is liable “. :jcoleno: :damn: :drakelaugh:

The victim is from QabriBayax, the most backward people to have come to America ever. They’ve riddled MN with car crashes that insurance companies have been informed that one Geeljire clan should be watched out for.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is now coughing and consuming African juju medicine because he is literary listening to idiots On his snapchat telling him what to take.

He has asthma too

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He probably had it in his system already. I mean 24 hours is bit early for symptoms.

few days later is when he came down with it.
He had the presence of mine to film the guy coughing at him. He keeps showing it. Threatening compensation procedures

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Please wear your mask, sun-glasses and close your windows in your car. I dont open my car windows if I'm driving in streets with street lights, it's okay to open your windows while on the free-way.

Stay safe please, there are evil people on this earth.

Trending

Latest posts