Ideal body type for men and women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We should video message all of the niggaz who said that I need testosterone :fittytousand:
but we will make a topic in September, before my anniversary, and I'll show my results after many months of mewing+working out and eating clean:siilaanyolaugh:

I think the event will call for a celebration. We owe it to ourselves due to the months of strenuously keeping that tongue posture, eating hard (unprocessed) foods, sitting up straight and lifting.

I have my dress picked out for the occasion. Just imagine it more filled out. :mjlol:

1624258_263314.jpg

You seem rather overconfident. Young, amateur I am like that legendary pokemon no one has captured yet.:siilaanyosmile: Stick with field mice I mean rattatas.

I blame my cousins who gathered around one night and told me the story of some princess who killed everyone who tried to make love to her until someone with the right skill set came along lol.

The details of it were vulgar but the moral of the story was that I would have a chance regardless. The only issue I have in here is whether my home boy 4head is willing to be amicable about it or not:fredo:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I think the event will call for a celebration. We owe it to ourselves due to the months of strenuously keeping that tongue posture, eating hard (unprocessed) foods, sitting up straight and lifting.

I have my dress picked out for the occasion. Just imagine it more filled in. :mjlol:

1624258_263314.jpg

You can make it! I believe in you!
I have bought a scale and i have a machine for my foods and now I only need my self dedication to reach the goals! LETS BELIEVE IN SOMETHING !
It's starts from a belief and it can change your life!

I have my dress picked out for the occasion. Just imagine it more filled out. :mjlol:

1624258_263314.jpg

Not to say any thing of the fact that I might be intruding into the personal spaces of you and your husband who may not like to be named; but if that dress were to just be more filled out:wow1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I blame my cousins who gathered around one night and told me the story of some princess who killed everyone who tried to make love to her until someone with the right skill set came along lol.

The details of it were vulgar but the moral of the story was that I would have a chance regardless. The only issue I have in here is whether my homeboy 4head is willing to be amicable about it or not:fredo:

:ohreally: With the likes of a nascent minded bo peep maybe. A princess sounds quaint. Yet can you fraternize with an Empress?

You can make it! I believe in you!
I have bought a scale and i have a machine for my foods and now I only need my self dedication to reach the goals! LETS BELIEVE IN SOMETHING !
It's starts from a belief and it can change your life!

:friendhug: Thank you, bro. I like your enthusiasm and zeal but I think there are a couple obstacles in my way. :jcoleno: I feel like gaining more weight will be for other people. Is it really for me and my health, which is in good order or is it for something superficial like breaking necks? :mjcry: I need to be certain this is for me and less for them.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:ohreally: With the likes of a nascent minded bo peep maybe. A princess sounds quaint. Yet can you fraternize with an Empress?

:friendhug: Thank you, bro. I like your enthusiasm and zeal but I think there are a couple obstacles in my way. :jcoleno: I feel like gaining more weight will be for other people. Is it really for me and my health, which is in good order or is for something superficial like breaking necks? :mjcry: I need to be certain this is for me and less for them.

I see, it's basically the same with me! I'm told to lose weight and i'll be more "handsome" but at the other hand i want to lose weight for my health!
I think, we can do both, losing/gaining weight for our weight and for superficial reasons!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not to say any thing of the fact that I might be intruding into the personal spaces of you and your husband who may not like to be named; but if that dress were to just be more filled out:wow1:

Edema in the right places, that's tipping over vases. :mjpls: Pretty lady, lots of lace, small waist and christen every room without any breaks. :hillarybiz: Is that what you wanted to hear, you heathen!

I'm actually asexual.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I see, it's basically the same with me! I'm told to lose weight and i'll be more "handsome" but at the other hand i want to lose weight for my health!
I think, we can do both, losing/gaining weight for our weight and for superficial reasons!

That makes sense, it's ok to have both reasons. In my case, I'm considered decent looking and society likes me thin but I'm not sure about trying to increase thickness. I don't really want to be hypersexualized. I kind of like being valued for my mind over my appearance. I don't even know why I've even created that dichotomy.
:farmajoyaab:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That makes sense, it's ok to have both reasons. In my case, I'm considered decent looking and society likes me thin but I'm not sure about trying to increase thickness. I don't really want to be hypersexualized. I kind of like being valued for my mind over my appearance. I don't even know why I've even created that dichotomy.
:farmajoyaab:

Be like Marilyn monroe, use wisely your beauty and also your mind ! You will attract people with your looks but they will like you for your personality! It's not easy but as a female, the looks is "easy" you have to be a little bit thick and cute ! and as for the personality, it's sad that many women don't value their intelligence but if you improve your personality and you have a decent body, you will be highly valued ! but happiness comes from you so be happy of who you want to be! :nvjpqts:
I want to be a highly valuable man and it will take me at least years of discipline but I like the challenge:cool:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Be like Marilyn monroe, use wisely your beauty and also your mind ! You will attract people with your looks but they will like you for your personality! It's not easy but as a female, the looks is "easy" you have to be a little bit thick and cute ! and as for the personality, it's sad that many women don't value their intelligence but if you improve your personality and you have a decent body, you will be highly valued ! but happiness comes from you so be happy of who you want to be! :nvjpqts:
I want to be a highly valuable man and it will take me at least years of discipline but I like the challenge:cool:
:siilaanyolaugh: @4head why should I aesthetically improve myself? When we live in a society that will praise me for simply breathing. I have similar measurements as Monroe but I'm ectomorphic. I am resisting getting fatter. Look at @Aziz just imagining me with more stuffing. The thought scares me away from pursuing that path. :farole:

Glad to see that you are committed to the process of bettering yourself. :nvjpqts: I wish you the best of luck in getting to where you'd like to go in becoming a more high-value man.

Status
Not open for further replies.