Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I've seen these lowlife drug dealers, they're all really promiscuous and sleep with questionable women. If your son is a drug dealer then he's usually a male too. That means the who dresses ty and sleeps with a few men is better because at least she only has that one sin while the drug dealers take part in a wealth of sin.

No one can diss you in the Somali community because your son bangs some s however if your daughter is a hoe it is finished.:pachah1:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Being called by the biggest of them all
355.gif
Yo @Cognitivedissonance come take ur she is wilding again

Don't quote me again nayaa.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Exactly, even the prophet (saw) said that the best of the believing men are those who are the best to their wives. He (saw) even helped his wives with the household chores

Abaayo most of these xoolos don't know much about the deen, the only part they memorized is that you can have 4 wives.

No one can diss you in the Somali community because your son bangs some s however if your daughter is a hoe it is finished.:pachah1:

I know this Somali girl who was taken advantage of by older Somali men. They nicknamed her 'madiido' the sick fucks, they were like 30 and she was 15. The family packed their bags and move to a new town so she can start over. I honestly don't care what the saqajaan Somali community think of my daughter if she becomes a . My only loyalty is to my daughter and her well being.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The awkward moment when a certain male member was violated by his adeer and he even admitted on this forum, and admitted to getting turned out has the nerve to call another person a or female.

The fucking audacity.

The

A
U
D
A
C
I
T
Y

But let me go back to sipping my shaah and minding my own business.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Masculine means not being cuck.

Masculine means treating woman with respect and at the same time not taking their orders in the relationship.

Masculine means wearing the pants in the relationship.

Masculine means not falling for the feminine trap aka liberal brainwashing

oZ8aJ.gif

Bohol

VIP
I know this Somali girl who was taken advantage of by older Somali men. They nicknamed her 'madiido' the sick fucks, they were like 30 and she was 15. The family packed their bags and move to a new town so she can start over. I honestly don't care what the saqajaan Somali community think of my daughter if she becomes a . My only loyalty is to my daughter and her well being.

Well there you go male and female sexuality is not the same and has never been in the world. Men are
deigned by nature to want many women (that is why 4 wives in Islam is allowed).

Well there you go male and female sexuality is not the same and has never been in the world.

It ought to change though. I think male promiscuity should also be shunned because these STD having nikkas spread diseases to unsuspecting Xalimos. The example I gave was of exploitation, not sexuality. The family felt bad for their daughter, they didn't punish her. Instead they changed location for her.

The drug dealer can change however a hoe will always be known as hoe. Those pictures of her with Tyrones will haunt her.

I know of so many girls who were hoeing around in their teens and eventually got married and had kids. It's not that big deal. But I don't know of many drug dealers who leave the game unless they're in prison for too long.

Bohol

VIP
It ought to change though. I think male promiscuity should also be shunned because these STD having nikkas spread diseases to unsuspecting Xalimos. The example I gave was of exploitation, not sexuality. The family felt bad for their daughter, they didn't punish her. Instead they changed location for her.

There is nothing to change though. A female who sleeps around will always be known as a hoe.

Bohol

VIP
I know of so many girls who were hoeing around in their teens and eventually got married and had kids. It's not that big deal. But I don't know of many drug dealers who leave the game unless they're in prison for too long.

Very unlikely. The only way few ex hoes get married is if they hide their past. Were's in the UK drug dealers and roadmans easily get reformed and become "sheikhs" .

Bohol

VIP
Nope. That's not true. I know of respectable mothers who had slept around and drank alcohol in their past.

kkkk that is when the age of digital media didn't exist. Now one can't get away with being a hoe and get married to a respectable guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.