Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And? Your criminal son will be gang raped in prison either way both are horrible lakin stop calling @Mercury a c*nt over difference of opinions. I'm noticing a lot of the males here are ganging up on him.
That's because I don't share their views or the Somali dhaqan Just the bad parts

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
When a man who is in touch with his feelings and want to treat his wife with respect and love is called a woman, I think we women should take that as a complement.

Mercury

VIP
Huh, the little insignificant c*nt is saying I ain't got balls when he's the one that sounds like a woman.:cosbyhmm:

When it comes to my son i know his a man and the life he chooses is his responsibility. Man are empirical. They learn through action and experience. This is how the grow. I can't not teach my son on what it means to be a man I can only guide him. I don't want a criminal son but I know that he can still have a second life if he tries. His past can be forgotten. But with a daughter hers will be like a mark that will always be a stain on here persons. She will never be able to get rid of it.

That's right your balls are nowhere to be seen if you can't take care of your kids and family

Why do you think your dumbass is legally binded to them for 18 years you're the one whose gonna teach me right and wrong

Gambar

VIP
So they want a drug dealer son who gets in jail and gets butt screwed by Tyrone?

Kkkkkk
They’re idiots walaashiis. Somali girls are more gorgeous, smarter, and got their shit together. What do you expect from men who need qaad rehab? :eek:Inshallah they don’t become fathers. Those retard genes should not be passed on.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
1507566846677-jpg.31834

Yo, just had to say this episode was amazing.
Goku's new form though
:banderas:

Merca

Inactive.
When a man who is in touch with his feelings and want to treat his wife with respect and love is called a woman, I think we women should take that as a complement.
I agree, but these so called 'men' on this board (except for a few) would rather watch their wives die than try to help with the household chores. Masculinity is incredibly fragile.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
That's right your balls are nowhere to be seen if you can't take care of your kids and family

Why do you think your dumbass is legally binded to them for 18 years you're the one whose gonna teach me right and wrong
Wallahi are you stupid. Didn't I say I would guide him u fucking naacas. Once he is of age if he wants to be a criminal that is his FUCKING LIFE.

Do you understand I will tell him the differences between right or wrong however if he doesn't abide to what i have taught him, then as a man its his responsibility to face the repercussions of his actions.

I will let him do what he wants because men (obviously ur not included in that because ur a ) learn from experince in life and thus I would stand aside and let him learn about the world for himself.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I agree, but these so called 'men' on this board (except for a few) would rather watch their wives die than try to help with the household chores. Masculinity is incredibly fragile.
It's what they've grew up with. They saw their dads treat their moms like dirt shit. They think it's normal.

Let's be honest if these sorry excuse of men on this board saw their moms treated with respect they wouldn't act like this.

Ladies ask a man how his Mom was treated.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They have the wrong idea of what it is to be masculine.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They’re idiots walaashiis. Somali girls are more gorgeous, smarter, and got their shit together. What do you expect from men who need qaad rehab? :eek:Inshallah they don’t become fathers. Those retard genes should not be passed on.
They're dropping like flies in Toronto.

OMG.

Is it too soon?

Mercury

VIP
Wallahi are you stupid. Didn't I say I would guide u fucking naacas. Once he is of age if he wants to be a criminal that is his FUCKING LIFE. Do you understand I will tell him the differences between right or wrong however if he doesn't abide as most men don't then as a man its his responsibility to face the repercussions of his actions. I will let him do eh at he wants because men (obviously ur not included in that because ur a ) learn from experince in life and thus I would stand aside and let him learn about the world for himself.

Being called by the biggest of them all
355.gif

I've seen these lowlife drug dealers, they're all really promiscuous and sleep with questionable women. If your son is a drug dealer then he's usually a male too. That means the who dresses ty and sleeps with a few men is better because at least she only has that one sin while the drug dealers take part in a wealth of sin.

Bohol

VIP
But drug dealing doesn’t haunt you forever? What kind of stupid logic is this?

I hope none of you are parents. :what1:

I didn't say drug dealing isn't bad, however it is less shameful in the Somali community.

Drug dealer (Mo Farah's brother)
1410886301201_wps_9_OMAR_FARAH.jpg

or

Halimo hoe with Tyrone
Halimo_with_tyrone.jpg

They have the wrong idea of what it is to be masculine.

Masculine means not being cuck.

Masculine means treating woman with respect and at the same time not taking their orders in the relationship.

Masculine means wearing the pants in the relationship.

Masculine means not falling for the feminine trap aka liberal brainwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.