Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
You listen shut the f*ck up. Okay this pussy started when he quoted me.

Take what out of his notebook that he is a little c*nt.

Any day of the week I would take a criminal son over a daughter like you.
1507566846677.jpg

You leave Lola alone :drakelaugh:

Someone got whitewashed. Go ahead and kiss their white peoples ass

Farah

What has “white people” got to do with it? It requires basic common sense. Somali guys and in particular juveniles as young as 12 years olds are over represented in the criminal justice system of every country in the western diaspora and we also hear, watch and read that they are killing one another, so a bunch of former soap pickers on SSpot (given your societal philosophy) are educating us that future boys should follow their footsteps and see them as their role models in becoming “gangsters”. But a successful Halima with a boyfriend is considered by them as a hoe? Give me the hoe anytime.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Memes aside both are terrible, but for me, the latter would hurt me more because I'd be more protective of my daughters more than my sons, naturally.

You listen shut the f*ck up. Okay this pussy it started when he quoted me.

Take what out of his notebook that he is a little c*nt.

Any day of the week I would take a criminal son over a daughter like you.

And? Your criminal son will be gang raped in prison either way both are horrible lakin stop calling @Mercury a c*nt over difference of opinions. I'm noticing a lot of the males here are ganging up on him.

And some to even say that drug dealing ain't that bad

If they were parents
:farmajoyaab:

Mercury

If I was a betting man, I would have wagered that these blokes are defending their miserable existence as failures. They boast themselves as being ‘ladies men’ and claim to have slept with hundreds of women, if they really do care about the chastity of their daughters, why can’t they become role models? Don’t bother with these hypocrites.

:kanyehmm:

Yall are fucked up and the one who would consider burying his daughter Youre a psycho

I find it funny you all got other expactations for the daughter But if the sons sells drugs, drinks alcohol or bangs chicks left or right you're still cool with it ?

I dont think so you just given up on raising them correctly what kinda muslim would be fine with his son drinking, clubbing and selling drugs ?

Might aswell call yourself an African American and join them with their absent fathers

Cause a real Dad and a future one would have High expactations for his kids, treat them and raise them the same way
This is typical Somali man mentality. Don't waste your time haha.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
And? Your criminal son will be gang raped in prison either way both are horrible lakin stop calling @Mercury a c*nt over difference of opinions. I'm noticing a lot of the males here are ganging up on him.
If my son was gang raped in prison I would put a bullet in his head that's how much I hate es. Wallahi no word of a lie or I would encourage him to kill himself.

If you haven't gathered it all ready, I am not a good person:manny:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:russ: Oi look mister I am so emotional sensitive is getting all the potential girls dms he is going to slide in later to defend him. Nigga i know what ur doing ur acting all y and Shit so these girls start to like yeah :drakelaugh:. Nigga ur either a idiot or a fucking idiot, still don't change the fact that ur a . The fact my man is acting as to get some girls attention online is hilarious :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::deadosama::deadmanny:

At the end of the day which one of us is the bigger ?

After all you're the one whose fine with raising a criminal son who does drugs cause you lack the balls to discipline him and instead of showing him the right path you turn your cheek

And IF you and @FarahAbdi @World ever had a daughter You're scared you would turn the cheek and same outcome happens to her

TooMacaan

VIP
Is she a ''(which could mean as little as wearing tight clothes) or a prostitute? If the latter, I'd rather the drug dealer one tbh. Also, to all the ppl who say they'd prefer a drug dealing son over a daughter-- what about the reverse?? A drug dealing daughter vs a prostitute son? (&yh yh, I know that scenario's not as common).

Both outcomes are a reflection of poor child rearing though; no good parent would be okay with either one.

Twilight was a good movie :frdfvsb: but my favorites are titanic & A walk to remember

I only watched the first twilight film and it made so uncomfortable. I have seen disturbing things before, but for some reason I never felt that uncomfortable. It was seriously more scary than romantic.

Merca

Inactive.
This the same cuck that said he'll let his wife sleep and relax whilst he plays both genders.

:noneck:

Nobody said that having a drug dealer son is ideal, but that it's the lesser evil over having a daughter. I'm sure you would welcome your daughters boyfriend in the house and let him screw her upstairs.

:nahgirl::camby:
Stop using cuck so loosely.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
At the end of the day which one of us is the bigger ?

After all you're the one whose fine with raising a criminal son who does drugs cause you lack the balls to discipline him and instead of showing him the right path you turn your cheek

And IF you and @FarahAbdi @World ever had a daughter You're scared you would turn the cheek and same outcome happens to her
Huh, the little insignificant c*nt is saying I ain't got balls when he's the one that sounds like a woman.:cosbyhmm:

When it comes to my son i know his a man and the life he chooses is his responsibility. Man are empirical. They learn through action and experience. This is how the grow. I can't not teach my son on what it means to be a man I can only guide him. I don't want a criminal son but I know that he can still have a second life if he tries. His past can be forgotten. But with a daughter hers will be like a mark that will always be a stain on here persons. She will never be able to get rid of it.

ExcessFame

True Villain
However I must remind you that the original point is that the son is merely drug dealing while the girl is getting treated as the town bicycle. While both are terrible, having a daughter who's been ran a train in by the entire town is a huge problem.
For example, if your daughter was a drug dealer and your son is a who got fucked by every gay guy in town, people would pick the dealer daughter. It's less about the gender and more about the fact that your child is getting used like an item.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You know what they say guys, the loudest guy in the room who calls another man names such as woman or female is a himself. It's always the sexually confused batty boys who bark the loudest.

:kanyeshrug:

A will call you a before he gets called one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending