Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kanyehmm:

Yall are fucked up and the one who would consider burying his daughter Youre a psycho

I find it funny you all got other expactations for the daughter But if the sons sells drugs, drinks alcohol or bangs chicks left or right you're still cool with it ?

I dont think so you just given up on raising them correctly what kinda muslim would be fine with his son drinking, clubbing and selling drugs ?

Might aswell call yourself an African American and join them with their absent fathers

Cause a real Dad and a future one would have High expactations for his kids, treat them and raise them the same way

You seem too sweet. God bless you :it0tdo8:

Somali culture places a firm grip on the day to day actions of daughters. I don't know why I have made it this far in life without a father figure and not joined my brethren in the grave.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali culture places a firm grip on the day to day actions of daughters. I don't know why I have made it this far in life without a father figure and not joined my brethren in the grave.

They shouldn't treat them different they should have the same grip on both and expect both to do good

Otherwise if he busy at Tim hortons or Starbucks the streets will raise him

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Bruv I swear down ur gay or a fucking woman. Wtf is wrong with you. You have been off it recently acting like u have been on ur period. Yo grow some balls man. Like seriously g u sound like a fucking . Wtf is this thread

Like who says that but a straight up . These shit looks straight up like it was taken from fucking frozen. Legit like you took from the script and you know what the funny thing is the literal ciyaal on the site @Khad714 liked it g. The only person who is a kid. she probably watches twilight and cries that's how young she is.

Fucking Bruv. WallahI at these rate man needs to jump off these site. I didn't kmow such xoolo's were within the somali community.
I have never watched Twilight and I don't plan to. I don't watch movies with romance in it. Btw I don't cry much:browtf:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:kanyehmm:

Yall are fucked up and the one who would consider burying his daughter Youre a psycho

I find it funny you all got other expactations for the daughter But if the sons sells drugs, drinks alcohol or bangs chicks left or right you're still cool with it ?

I dont think so you just given up on raising them correctly what kinda muslim would be fine with his son drinking, clubbing and selling drugs ?

Might aswell call yourself an African American and join them with their absent fathers

Cause a real Dad and a future one would have High expactations for his kids, treat them and raise them the same way
I agree with everything minus the AA bashing

A junkie kid is better than a successful Somali daughter with a boyfriend??? No wonder then, our average I.Q is deemed to be 64 and the world knows us as the most failed country in the world, where a bunch of clansmen kill and destruct one another and therefore, expect the “gaalo” to feed their starving families.

A junkie kid is better than a successful Somali daughter with a boyfriend??? No wonder then, our average I.Q is deemed to be 64 and the world knows us as the most failed country in the world, where a bunch of clansmen kill and destruct one another and therefore, expect the “gaalo” to feed their starving families.

Someone got whitewashed. Go ahead and kiss their white peoples ass

Gambar

VIP
Being a is worse. Drug dealing is just like any other criminal activity you can quit it but
being a is for life it will forever haunt you.
But drug dealing doesn’t haunt you forever? What kind of stupid logic is this?

I hope none of you are parents. :what1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

And some to even say that drug dealing ain't that bad

If they were parents
:farmajoyaab:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
:trash: put yourself in the can cuz your not worthy of being tossed into it

:umad:
:russ: Oi look mister I am so emotional sensitive is getting all the potential girls dms he is going to slide in later to defend him. Nigga i know what ur doing ur acting all y and Shit so these girls start to like yeah :drakelaugh:. Nigga ur either a idiot or a fucking idiot, still don't change the fact that ur a . The fact my man is acting as to get some girls attention online is hilarious :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::deadosama::deadmanny:

:russ: Oi look mister I am so emotional sensitive is getting all the potential girls dms he is goigoing to slide in later to defend him. Nigga i know what ur doing ur acting all y and Shit so these girls start to like yeah :drakelaugh:. Nigga ur either a idiot or a idiot. The fact my man is acting as to get some girls attention online is hilarious :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::deadosama::deadmanny:

Can you shut your illiterate ass up :susp: @Mercury Is a man with dignity :salute:instead of bullying him take out a notebook and learn from him.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why are we putting qualifiers before our statements?
One is "better" or "worse"? They're both fucking awful. This kind of mentality is why we are so far behind as a community.
"Community" is a word I use with hesitation, since the word implies some kind of cohesion, which we can't even fucking handle.
What a shitshow. I know this negative talk helps no-one, but threads like this seriously piss me off and make me worry about the future of Somalis as a whole. I sure as hell hope it's better than our past, and present.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Can you shut your illiterate ass up :susp: @Mercury Is a man with dignity :salute:instead of bullying him take out a notebook and learn from him.
You listen shut the f*ck up. Okay this pussy it started when he quoted me.

Take what out of his notebook that he is a little c*nt.

Any day of the week I would take a criminal son over a daughter like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending