Icon Fadumo Ali Nakruuma dies due to COVID 19

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
COVID-19 claims famous Somali singer as disease resurges

MOGADISHU (HOL) - Somali songstress famous for her songs on love and patriotism Fadumo Ali Nkruumahha died of COVID-19 in Mogadishu.

Family and friends confirmed the death of Fadumo after her admission at De Martini hospital, which handles COVID-19 cases in Somalia.

Fadumo has been active in Somalia's music scene for over 30 years. The collapse of Somalia's central government did not lead to waning in her popularity.
Somalis around the world have paid tribute to the deceased singer for her contribution to Somali art.

She will be remembered as a member of the famous Waaberi band. Fadumo lived in Canada before returning to her native Somalia in 2018, where she lived until her death.

COVID-19 has risen steadily in Somalia in the last three weeks amid fears of a second wave. The Ministry of Health said Saturday, 15 people died of the disease in two days as 257 others contracted the pandemic.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am more impressed that you became a Staff Member here.

What happened to Django?

giphy.gif

πŸ‘†I followed the great African way of doing things. The admin is genetically still Somali. :hemad:

It is a prove that it is killing a lot of people. The 2nd wave of Covid19 is underway. Currently Covid19 is busy killing anyone around Villa Somalia

AUN Nkrumah was a legend, just realised her name is Ghanaian.

Covid is killing of our elderly back home subhanala, may allah protect them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN Nkrumah was a legend, just realised her name is Ghanaian.

Covid is killing of our elderly back home subhanala, may allah protect them.

Allah ya rahimulah

Last 24 hours 15 people died of Covid19 at Martini Hospital Mogadishu (the only hospital scarcely equipped to treat Covid19. Treating folks with rudimentary skills and equipment).

What’s happening right now is that few weeks ago folks came down from the UK and South Africa.

At the same time, these people coming from overseas are prominent people who are met at the airport by prominent people at Mogadishu. Poor Sheikh Baruud ( the blind Sheikh) was a prominent sheikh who was around powerful people.So was Eedo Nakrumah. Welcoming these people was a death sentence.

On top of that folks took their guard down in Mogadishu. Assuming that the virus was done. Not thinking of that these people are bringing it from the UK

a recipe for disaster.

if I’m in Mogadishu, I ain’t meeting you for the first 20 days from the day you arrived. Hell no!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
2021221637494856276349748.jpg

MOGADISHU (HOL) - Somali songstress famous for her songs on love and patriotism Fadumo Ali Nkruumahha died of COVID-19 in Mogadishu.

Family and friends confirmed the death of Fadumo after her admission at De Martini hospital, which handles COVID-19 cases in Somalia.

Fadumo has been active in Somalia's music scene for over 30 years. The collapse of Somalia's central government did not lead to waning in her popularity.
Somalis around the world have paid tribute to the deceased singer for her contribution to Somali art.
She will be remembered as a member of the famous Waaberi band. Fadumo lived in Canada before returning to her native Somalia in 2018, where she lived until her death.
COVID-19 has risen steadily in Somalia in the last three weeks amid fears of a second wave. The Ministry of Health said Saturday, 15 people died of the disease in two days as 257 others contracted the pandemic.

Allah ya rahimulah

Last 24 hours 15 people died of Covid19 at Martini Hospital Mogadishu (the only hospital scarcely equipped to treat Covid19. Treating folks with rudimentary skills and equipment).

What’s happening right now is that few weeks ago folks came down from the UK and South Africa.

At the same time, these people coming from overseas are prominent people who are met at the airport by prominent people at Mogadishu. Poor Sheikh Baruud ( the blind Sheikh) was a prominent sheikh who was around powerful people.So was Eedo Nakrumah. Welcoming these people was a death sentence.

On top of that folks took their guard down in Mogadishu. Assuming that the virus was done. Not thinking of that these people are bringing it from the UK

a recipe for disaster.

if I’m in Mogadishu, I ain’t meeting you for the first 20 days from the day you arrived. Hell no!

Carelessness costs life's, they don't care but they forget this virus is deadly to the elderly.

I doubt many of the over 70s in somalia will survive this unless they're shielding.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto maamda oo janada firdaws ha galsho.
I used to play soccer with her son and grandson. They were always positive and respectful on the pitch.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Trending

Latest posts