ICJ judgement In Somali v Kenya maritime 'border' case

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the past year, I was making thread after thread about these Kenyan traitors who acted as Somali presidents sharif sheikh and HSM. 8 years they ruled Somalia holding Kenyan citizenship which is conflict of interest. And every hawyie accused me of tribalism. Listen don't defend your tribe hawyie (I know that majority of you are honest people) but your leaders are traitors who brought terrorists to Mogadishu since 1994 till today. Plz your leaders failed in running the country, leave the politics and let us save what left from this country. I wouldn't answer anyone who will defend those traitors.

Judges at the United Nations' highest court ruled on Thursday they have the authority to adjudicate in a maritime boundary dispute between Kenya and Somalia involving stretches of the Indian Ocean that are potentially rich in oil and gas deposits.

Siding with Somalia, the International Court of Justice rejected Kenya's argument that existing agreements between the two countries amounted to a commitment to settle their boundary disputes outside the court.

The ruling means a boundary case brought by Somalia against Kenya can continue, a process that may take some years.

(Reporting by Stephanie van den Berg; Writing by Thomas Escritt; Editing by Louise Ireland)

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kenya-somalia-court-idUSKBN15H1WG

You lying sons of es.:birdman:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
For the past year, I was making thread after thread about these Kenyan traitors who acted as Somali presidents sharif sheikh and HSM. 8 years they ruled Somalia holding Kenyan citizenship which is conflict of interest. And every hawyie accused me of tribalism. Listen don't defend your tribe hawyie (I know that majority of you are honest people) but your leaders are traitors who brought terrorists to Mogadishu since 1994 till today. Plz your leaders failed in running the country, leave the politics and let us save what left from this country. I wouldn't answer anyone who will defend those traitors.

Please stop

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

1) it is ugly to blame millions of people for the actions of a few unscrupulous individuals

2) creating unnecessary animosity between forumers here who are all in the same boat i.e. powerless diasporans

giphy.gif
image.gif
image.gif

U.N.'s top court says its judges can rule on Somalia-Kenya boundary case

Judges at the United Nations' highest court ruled on Thursday they have the authority to adjudicate in a maritime boundary dispute between Kenya and Somalia involving stretches of the Indian Ocean that are potentially rich in oil and gas deposits.

Siding with Somalia, the International Court of Justice rejected Kenya's argument that existing agreements between the two countries amounted to a commitment to settle their boundary disputes outside the court.

The ruling means a boundary case brought by Somalia against Kenya can continue, a process that may take some years.

(Reporting by Stephanie van den Berg; Writing by Thomas Escritt; Editing by Louise Ireland)

The judge if you listened cited CC responsible for the authorisation and signature of the MOU, I will record and post it @Cognitivedissonance

They both deserve to be hanged, the one who ordered it and the one that signed it, that was my position way before this court case and regardless what the outcomes are, Ghandi also played a part in this treachery.

Gaas also deserves it as he made a public statement citing that 'Madoobe' is responsible for the maritime affairs, a fucking protected federal leader by the Kikuyu, this is a collective shame, and these are the leaders we deserve, if anything we deserve worse then them, so it's a mercy to have them.

Treachery in the south, mass starvation in the north, these are the fruits of corruption.

I'm confused by the wording of the verdict. Does it mean that Kenya's case has been thrown out completely or does it mean Kenya's claim that "the MOU means an agreement outside of court is valid" has been thrown out?

It's a draw! MOU is valid but it'll not prevent the court from hearing the case! Kenya wanted to completely throw the case out of the ICJ :manny:

That's what I thought. So it means the monkeys who signed the MOU have put us through needless and costly court battles for next couple of years.

1) it is ugly to blame millions of people for the actions of a few unscrupulous individuals

2) creating unnecessary animosity between forumers here who are all in the same boat i.e. powerless diasporans

But you are enabling them this way, you had to say the truth, it will hurt their feelings but will free them later. Most of the medicines are bitter but they cure. No more baby sitting them and watching for their feelings. They ruined Somalia.

But you are enabling them this way, you had to say the truth, it will hurt their feelings but will free them later. Most of the medicines are bitter but they cure. No more baby sitting them and watching for their feelings. They ruined Somalia.
Fake nationalist. If you were a true Nationalist then you would disregard qabiil, judge people based on their character & recognise that all Somalis are one and that qabiil is a myth. Your way of thinking is the reason why Somalia is anarchic shithole right now.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You need Hawiye exorcism :ftw9nwa: :yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending