ICJ confirms Kenya v Somalia case starts Monday

Schedule of hearings next week

We start, Kenya finishes:hmm:
EwGvptUXMAU2xmS
Is that good or bad?

Kenya might not show up to court, could be a default decision :wow:

COVID-19 Kulaha isn’t this shit being done through zoom:draketf:. I hope the court doesn’t take them seriously and just gets this shit over and done with then we can get onto the real drama

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz would this lead to an automatic verdict in Somalis’a favour?

Hard to say but I lean no, considering all the postponements they have gotten so far

What do toy think somaliland and uae resltionship is about and what do you see somaliland future do you think they can survive

Not really our concern while the South is still fragmented politically. But I think the Djibouti summit from last year made some good head way in the form of dialogue

Hard to say but I lean no, considering all the postponements they have gotten so far

Not really our concern while the South is still fragmented politically. But I think the Djibouti summit from last year made some good head way in the form of dialogue
What do ypu see happening in the next couple months

A verdict from ICJ on ocean demarcation and Kenya replaced with another country in Amisom
What do tou think urhru
A verdict from ICJ on ocean demarcation and Kenya replaced with another country in Amisom
What do you think is going to happen when kenya loses is this going to be huge blow to there economy it seems like they where hinging on theboil blocks and how mich oil is there?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Kenya will lose this case, they have basically forfeited by refusing to present their side to the court. The court will now simply rule based on a strict interpretation of UNCLOS, which has always favored Somalia's argument that the EEZ border should follow the same angle of the territorial boundary.

Its over.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Maybe those new Cadaan lawyers they got recently saw the case for what it was.
No they are sticking to the covid-19 delay tactics which the ICJ and Somalia rejected already, they were told use zoom and that is what they are scheduled for while we are going to participate in person, desperate times for the Kenyans.
161029787_1905522832936986_7186349228241640614_o.jpg

Trending

Latest posts