Ice Cold Minneapolis

1711765940708.png

What a sad life yall live cold shit place. It was sunny and nearly 83 degree today for me and the beach is 40 minutes drive. Why do yall kill yourselfes in cold regions?

Horta waa runtaa. It gets depressing during winter and many people get what they call winter blues. With that said, Snow is good and replenishes the water reservoirs. Minnesota is ahead in terms of infrustracture, technology, social services because of its difficult weather and the experience of all four seasons.

It also helps to have a hylander packed with the comfort a nomad could have only imagined in his previous geeljire life.

Horta waa runtaa. It gets depressing during winter and many people get what they call winter blues. With that said, Snow is good and replenishes the water reservoirs. Minnesota is ahead in terms of infrustracture, technology, social services because of its difficult weather and the experience of all four seasons.

It also helps to have a hylander packed with the comfort a nomad could have only imagined in his previous geeljire life.
I was at Mn a year ago to visit i really thought yall niggas would have been lightskin by now. By the way some of yall praise the snow, but it turns out the darkest Somali that live in cold climates. So my question is why do dhuxusha looking Somalis live in cold climate is there a reason?

I was at Mn a year ago to visit i really thought yall niggas would have been lightskin by now. By the way some of yall praise the snow, but it turns out the darkest Somali that live in cold climates. So my question is why do dhuxusha looking Somalis live in cold climate is there a reason

You should have gone to Mall america on Eid days to see somalis of different hues. Your family perhaps are all typical dark skinned somalis. And nothing wrong with that as most somalis are dark.

I am more brown or light chocolate in skin tone. My skin tone changes depending on light. That is why I never used a picture I took under the bright light for fear of giving the wrong impression that I am light skinned.

You should have gone to Mall america on Eid days to see somalis of different hues. Your family perhaps are all typical dark skinned somalis. And nothing wrong with that as most somalis are dark.

I am more brown or light chocolate in skin tone. My skin tone changes depending on light. That is why I never used a picture I took under the bright light for fear of giving the wrong impression that I am light skinned.
Your right abyo us darkeys must stick together like to pair of madows socks πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts