Ibn Battuta talks about the customs and traditions of the people of Mogadishu

Focus on the clothing part, it's pure lamagoodle kingdom
٢٠٢٣٠٧١٢_١٤١٣١٧.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
What is lamagoodle?

As a pure blooded northerner who's from a pure Cushitic society which our minorities are just off-brand somalis, I don't understand the shenanigans you southerners get up to.

What is lamagoodle?

As a pure blooded northerner who's from a pure Cushitic society which our minorities are just off-brand somalis, I don't understand the shenanigans you southerners get up to.
Is there minorities in Djibouti as well non East Africans there ?

Khaemwaset

VIP
Is there minorities in Djibouti as well non East Africans there ?
I mean you do see some yemenis sometimes but not in any large population. You will mostly just see Somali and Afar and occasionally some Ethiopians in the city.

Djibouti is mostly afar land but the somalis are like 60-70% of the population and especially us issa run the whole country. Sadly My sub clan has been side lined in Djibouti politics due to our Cunsurinimo so the french installed a dictator from the more friendlier sub clans which I won't talk smack about cause my mum and grandma come from there. :Cry:

Ethno-Demography_of_Djibouti.png

Population=power
20% of land
70% of population
100% ours. 🇩🇯💪🏾💪🏾

I mean you do see some yemenis sometimes but not in any large population. You will mostly just see Somali and Afar and occasionally some Ethiopians in the city.

Djibouti is mostly afar land but the somalis are like 60-70% of the population and especially us issa run the whole country. Sadly My sub clan has been side lined in Djibouti politics due to our Cunsurinimo so the french installed a dictator from the more friendlier sub clans which I won't talk smack about cause my mum and grandma come from there. :Cry:

View attachment 283563

Population=power
20% of land
70% of population
100% ours. 🇩🇯💪🏾💪🏾

xamar is 1/4 Bantu
The rest are Arabs noticeable but not significant .
I know the Somali birthrate is high is it also high in dijbouti

Khaemwaset

VIP
xamar is 1/4 Bantu
The rest are Arabs noticeable but not significant .
I know the Somali birthrate is high is it also high in dijbouti
Wtf that many non somalis in Mogadishu??
Why is the south so diverse :wtf:
Seeing anything other than a cushite would be a novel thing in most parts of Djibouti.

Djibouti's birthrate is relatively low in general but somalis are on top in basically everything and our share of the population is only growing. Djibouti has a low birthrate compared to our neighbours because Djibouti is basically a city state where nearly everyone lives in the capital and ofc people living in cities have lower birth rates.

Garaad diinle

 
What is lamagoodle?

Really dawg? Now tell me what you see in this picture?

291637837_412831644202460_7539133029548460945_n.jpg

Jabuuti's national dress is literally lamagoodle, you sure need some dhaqan celis boot camp at this point before becoming the grand fuhrur of greater macrobia kkk. Here, i'll share some good old drip of reer mogadishu rocking lamagoodle.

22v9z3i.jpg

EDoMPLr.jpg
DVyAfwp.jpg

YjeGzW0.jpg

67391396_2380523805564201_489232676646027264_n.jpg

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Really dawg? Now tell me what you see in this picture?

291637837_412831644202460_7539133029548460945_n.jpg

Jabuuti's national dress is literally lamagoodle, you sure need some dhaqan celis boot camp at this point before becoming the grand fuhrur of greater macrobia kkk. Here, i'll share some good old drip of reer mogadishu rocking lamagoodle.

22v9z3i.jpg

EDoMPLr.jpg
DVyAfwp.jpg

YjeGzW0.jpg
Lmao I just never heard that word before.
I remember dressing like that pic during eid when I was a child.
I may need to spend a couple months in. Djibouti to fine tune my Somaliness.

Wtf that many non somalis in Mogadishu??
Why is the south so diverse :wtf:
Seeing anything other than a cushite would be a novel thing in most parts of Djibouti.
my cousin when she first came to xamar was like why do so many Somali ppl not look Somali here lol
Anyways it’s a costal city since for centuries
Also immigration etc

Khaemwaset

VIP
my cousin when she first came to xamar was like why do so many Somali ppl not look Somali here lol
Anyways it’s a costal city since for centuries
Also immigration etc
Yeah ig the south had more interactions with the nations in the indian ocean and ya'll had bantu slaves I believe so diversity would be natural.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
lamagoodle means one with two pieces of clothings on, somalis invented that word not ajnabi and bantus in somalia were only allowed to only wear one piece of clothings and the other ajnabi like arabs and indians didn't dress like us, of course somalis wore other clothes that we made but majority dress like that

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
lamagoodle means one with two pieces of clothings on, somalis invented that word not ajnabi and bantus in somalia were only allowed to only wear one piece of clothings and the other ajnabi like arabs and indians didn't dress like us
True Geelgire grindset. Set ourselves apart from those damn Shisheeye 💪🏾

Trending

Latest posts